Chapter 45 - The Pictures

Draco's POV
Sitting there, listening to everything that therapist was saying made me realise just how much he was suffering. It was always more than I thought. He had a panic attack which is weird for him. I felt really bad. I said to myself in my head that we all needed to find her, fast. Who knows what else might happen to Mattheo, or her. When the therapist said that she must've made a big impact on him my hear melted a little bit. I didn't think anyone could love anyone that much, especially my sister. He was good for her I know it and she was good for him, that's why we need to find her and bring her back home. Home being Hogwarts of course.

We were back in my dorm as I started to pace around it with my hands in my hair, thinking of where she could possibly be. We have literally looked everywhere for her I don't understand. Yeah I know that if I bring Harry Potter to the riddle manor they said they would give us Daphne back, but that wasn't guaranteed. They could screw us over at anytime.
"Stop pacing around" Mattheo said. "You're making me dizzy"
"I just don't understand where she is. We've literally looked everywhere"
"I know, I'm freaking out too. I have been ever since she went missing"
I sat at the edge of my bed with Mattheo. After a couple minutes I realised he fell asleep. I didn't really want to disturb him and wake him up so I decided to take him to his own dorm. I walked in and placed him on the bed. As I was about to walk out of this shit hole, I noticed something on his desk. Pictures? I moved closer to get a better look at them when I noticed that they weren't just any old pictures, no. They were pictures of Daphne beaten up. She looked horrible. But why did Mattheo have them? How long had he had them for? Why didn't he tell me? I had so many questions. I was also furious he would keep these from me. In a rage, I stomped over to his bed and woke him up.
"What the fuck are these?" I shout.
He jumped up, rubbing his eyes then looking at what I had in my hands. He looked at me with a straight face.
"What are these Mattheo?"
"Are you blind?"
"This isn't a time for jokes! Where did you get them from, how long have you had them for?!"
"Chill I-"
"No I'm not going to chill. You kept these a secret from me, why?!"
"You can say much, you kept the photo from me!"
"That was one Mattheo this is like what, five?"
He stayed silent.
"What? Have nothing to say now?"
"I don't know what you want me to say?" He said calmly, getting up out of his bed and walking to his bathroom.
"Hey! I'm not done with you yet"
"Yeah well I am!" He shouts slamming the door in my face.
I was so enraged. Why did he keep this from me? From all of us?

Mattheo's POV
Draco found the photos. I didn't mean for him to, I thought I had put them away. I couldn't listen to him anymore, he was annoying me. He also kept waving the photos in my face which I did not like, I didn't want to see how hurt she was anymore. It made me feel so powerless and hopeless to see her like that. I only kept them a secret because I didn't want anyone else to know about them, especially Draco. I was scared that he would finally break after putting on this tough act for so long, no one would want to see him like that. Not even me. I was in the bathroom sitting against the door thinking about what he would do with the pictures. Was he going to show everyone? I needed to get them back. I feel like if everyone sees them, they're going to think I have something to do with here disappearance. I quickly got up and rushed into the common room to find all my friends circling around the table. I was too late. I slowly walked over when the floor creaked making everyone look at me.
"What are these Mattheo?" Panay asks with tears in her eyes.
"Listen, I can explain I-"
"What is there to explain?! You kidnapped Daphne. You took her and did this to her" Abigail shouts holding up one of the photos.
"No. No I swear to you I didn't do anything!"
"Then why do you have these"
I stayed quite. I remembered the note from the first one Draco found. It said along the lines of tell anyone and there will be consequences. I just looked at everyone with watery eyes.
"We thought you actually loved her. God how could all of us have been so blind!" Pansy shouts.
Everyone was quite before Blaise decided to start talking.
"Where is she?"
"What?"
"Where is she Mattheo!"
"I swear I don't know I have nothing to do with this"
"Then why won't you tell us how you got the photos!"
"I-. I just can't alright!" I say leaving the common room.
"Well we all know what he's going to go and do now"

I was sat up at the top of the astronomy tower on the edge, drinking and smoking a blunt. Tears were streaming down my face. I hated the thought of everyone thinking I had something to do with her going missing. I mean how could they though, she was the love of my life. She changed me for the better and they fucking know that so why would I do anything to hurt her?! I couldn't deal with this anymore. I stood up at the edge, climbing over the railing. As I did, I hurt shouting. When I was over, I saw Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Abigail, Enzo and Theodore standing there crying.
"Stop don't do it" Pansy shouts.
"Why the fuck not? You all think I had something to do with Daphne. So why the fuck not Pansy huh?"
"We believe you now just-just come back down please"
I started between them all for a second.
"I can't live without her"
"You won't have to for long" said Draco. "We will find her soon I promise you"
"That's a pretty big promise. For all we know she could be-" I paused.
"No, no Mattheo don't think like that. She's going to be ok. She will be back home in no time. Have a little faith"
After a few minutes, I climbed back over the railing. They all come flooding over to me, engulfing me into one big, giant hug. Everyone was crying hysterically, including me.
"Don't you dare ever do that again" Abigail says tightly hugging me again.
"I promise"