Chapter 21 - Dear Diary

Daphne's POV
For the rest of the weekend I just stayed in my dorm either sleeping, thinking about the moment me and Mattheo had before we were interrupted, or writing in my diary at my desk. Pansy and Abigail were basically never there since they were hanging out with the others in the common room so it was peaceful. I was just sitting in my bed thinking about Mattheo, thats when I decided to write in my diary.

Dear Diary,
First I think I should start off with an update. So far I haven't eaten in about four days and no one has realised. Not even today or yesterday which I was sure people would since I hadn't been out of my dorm. But no, no one noticed which was fine with me since I didn't have someone shouting at me to eat and telling me how bad it was. I was actually quite happy I made it four days without eating. I haven't done that in a while and I'm so happy I did it again.

I was just thinking about Mattheo and I could fell my cheeks burning up. I think I really do love him like Pansy said but I'm too scared to tell him. That sudden bit of confidence I had not that long ago had gone. I don't think I'll have the courage to tell him anytime soon, but I really want him to know. I wanna be with him 24/7.

I'll update you soon.
-Daphne

As I finished writing there was a knock at my door.
"Come in" I shout putting my diary in my bottom draw.
"Hey, princess" they say shutting the door.
"What do you want riddle?" I say walking over to my bed.
He grabbed my wrist, turning me around to look at him. He placed his hands on my waist as we both looked at each other. My breathing started to get heavier.
"Why are you always so nervous around me?" He smirked.
I was about to reply when he cut me off "oh never mind" he said "it's because you have a crush on me"
I just looked at him not knowing what to say. As I looked away, he softly grabbed my face turning my head back to him. Suddenly, I felt his lips crash into mine softly. Then he whispered in my ear.
"Jump"
I jumped and he caught my legs. My legs wrapped around his waist and we continued kissing. At first they were slow and soft but they progressed into rough kisses. He started to walk towards the bed and placed me down, hovering on top of me, not breaking the kiss. He started to kiss my neck, sucking my sensitive spot. I let out a small moan, starting to feel him smirk into my neck. That's gonna leave a hickey. He took off my shirt and I took his off. He started to kiss down my chest unhooking my bra. He softly kissed my breasts before kissing down my stomach to the waist band of my joggers, pulling them down. He spread my legs kissing my thighs, making me let out a few small moans as he teased me.
"I don't hear you begging" he said as he looked up at me then started kissing my inner thighs again.
"P-please Mattheo" I managed to get out.
"I'm sorry what's my name" he said pulling the fabric to the side, feeling his hot breathe on my pussy.
"Daddy" I say propping up onto my arms looking down at him.
He smiled then connected himself to me, sucking on my clit.

We were cuddled up in my bed. I was wearing only his shirt and he was completely naked. I was lying on his chest and he was asleep. As I started to drift off, I heard the door open. I was tired so I couldn't be asked to look up to see who it was. All I could hear was whispering then the door shutting again.

Pansy's POV
Me, Abigail, Enzo, Theodore, and Blaise were all hanging out in the common room talking.
"Where's Daphne?" Theodore asks.
"In her dorm" I say "she's been acting weird lately. She doesn't seem ok"
"She hasn't been eating either" Abigail says "I think she thinks we didn't notice but we did"
We started talking about something else for a while then I realised the time.
"We should probably go to bed" I say.
"Yeah I agree" Abigail says "goodnight"
Everyone says goodnight back and we head to our dorm. We opened the door and saw Mattheo and Daphne cuddled up in her bed, Mattheo was shirtless.
"Omg" I whisper to Abigail.
"I think we should sleep in a different dorm tonight" Abigail whispers.
I nod and then we leave to Blaise and Enzo's dorm.

Mattheo's POV
I woke up and we were late to potions.
"Wake up, darling" I say to Daphne as she still lays on my chest. All she did was hum and cuddle more into me. I started laughing and thinking about how cute she was.
"Come one D we are late for potions" I say laughing.
She shot up, sitting up right looking at me.
"What" she shouts getting out of bed realising she's only wearing my shirt. She got a blanket and covered herself with it before getting clothes and rushing to the bathroom to get ready.

Daphne's outfit

As she walked out all I could do was stare at her and think about how hot she looked

"Hey" she shouts, snapping her fingers "get up and dressed I don't wanna be really late"
I got up and she looked down her eyes wide and I just laughed.
"Eyes up love" I say and she looked at me still eyes wide. She quickly turned around.
"There's some clothes in the bathroom" she says.
I walked in and there was my suit. How the fuck did she get this? Oh well. I got dressed and walked out to see Daphne writing. She didn't realise I walked out so I quietly walked over to her, peaking over her shoulder.

She wrote "He's so hot. I wanna be with him 24/7. I wanna be his and only his. I want to be the only one in his mind all day every day."

I smirked standing back up straight, coughing. She quickly looked behind her and shoved the book in her bottom draw.
She stood up saying "you ready?"
"Yep" I say smirking.
"Ok let's go" she says walking to her door.

"Why are you late" professor Snape says making everyone turn their heads to us.
"We went to the wrong lesson" I say as we walked over to our seats in the back corner of the room.

Neither of us were paying attention to Snape. This class was boring so I decided to mess with Daphne a little bit. I placed my hand on her thigh. Her breathing got heavier. I slowly traced my hand up her leg still looking forward. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her biting her lip looking at my hand. My hand went further up her skirt.
"Look how wet you are for me already" I whispered in her ear.
I pulled the fabric to the side and placed a finger in her. Then I added another one. And another one. She was breathing heavily and biting her lip a lot to keep in her moans.