Chapter 34 - Im Sorry

Daphne's POV
"Miss Malfoy, Miss Parkinson and Miss Price" Dumblebitch says as he enters the office seeing us all sat. "What happened to you all? You were best friends"
"I'll sure tell you what happened sir" Pansy says.
"You fucking dare" I say giving her a dirty look.
"Language Miss Malfoy"
"Fuck this" I say getting up and trying to leave, realising the door was locked.
"Yes that is in fact locked so I suggest you sit back down"
I sat back down crossing my arms in frustration.
"You three will be locked in here until you can all learn how to get along again"
"You're having a fucking giggle" I say.
"No Miss Malfoy, I'm not" he says standing up and leaving locking the door again behind him.
"Fuck you" I shout.
"Well this isn't going to fucking work" Abigail says.
"Nah shit" I say.
"Stop trying to pick a fight"
"I'm not you're just stating the obvious which is fucking dumb. It's not like we all didn't know that"

I was sat down against a wall just thinking.
"Daphne" Pansy says.
"What"
"Why won't you tell us"
"Because I don't want to put you in danger. I don't know why you can't get that"
"The real reason"
I stand up and put my hand to the bridge of my nose "it is the real fucking reason".
"Promise"
Hesitantly I say "promise"
She holds out her pinky. I just look at it then her face. She had put on her little innocent smile. It was fucking fake though that's what it was.
"Fuck you" I say pushing her hand away.
"What the fuck Daphne. I'm trying to get along so we can get out of here"
"Yeah right" I say sitting in a chair.
"Daphne" Abigail says "why are you a death eater?"
"Shut up" Pansy says.
I started to smirk "you didn't fucking tell them that bit did you"
"Tell us what" Abigail says confused.
I laughed.
"You didn't fucking think that through did ya"
I start laughing again as I get up and stand in front of Abigail.
"I didn't have a choice. It was either that or death so I chose that. I wanted to see you guys again. I couldn't handle the pain I put you guys through and wanted you guys to know I was okay and that you didn't have to worry anymore" I say "I felt bad about what happened"
"It wasn't your fault though" Abigail says standing up "you fell then your dad basically kidnapped you"
"Yeah I know. He's the one that made me become a death eater"
"Your dads a prick anyways"
"I know that" I say chuckling.
Abigail laughed.
"Im sorry" she says.
"Me too. I'm pissed at Pansy, I shouldn't have taken it out on you" I say "friends?"
"Best friends" she says hugging me.
I saw Pansy roll her eyes from the corner of my eye. I pulled away from the hug and just looked at her.
"What" I say smirking "don't like how me and Abigail are getting along now"
"You shouldn't be" she says angrily "you being a death eater, lying to us and being a slut is disgusting"
Her calling me a slut pushed me over the edge.
"You fucking bitch" I shout before charging at her and punching her in the face.
I was beating the shit out of her before I was pulled off her.
"Get the fuck off" I shout.
I turned around to see Mattheo.
"The fuck you doing here? How did you get in here?"
"If you kill her you're going to get expelled you know that right"
"Whatever" I say trying to walk past him.
He grabbed my wrist and turned me back.
"You can't get expelled" Mattheo says.
"Why not"
"Because I love you and don't want you to leave me" he shouts.
I broke the silence after a few minutes "I'm sorry" I say looking down.
He hugged me and kissed my forehead. We left the room as Blaise and Abigail took Pansy to the infirmary. I did quite a bit of damage.

Later that day, I was sitting in the common room thinking. Dumblebitch entered and came up to me telling me to follow him. I assumed he was going to take me to his office but no, he didn't. I followed him outside to the courtyard. This was weird. We went past the quidditch field and to the entrance of the forbidden forest.
"Uh sir where are we going?" I ask confused.
"Don't worry about that Miss Malfoy"
I didn't say anything else. I was so confused. What the fuck was going on? As we walked up to the entrance of the forest, I heard something rustle between the trees.
"What was that" I say.
"Nothing don't worry" he says turning around to face me.
"What are we doing here?"
"I know" he says.
"Know what?" There's so much he could know, and all of it would screw me over.
"About the mark"
"What mark" I say trying to act clueless.
"You know what mark" he says "the dark mark"
"I'm not sure what you're talking about I have no mark" I say. I'm not about the confess to that, I would be thrown out of Hogwarts.
"Lift up your sleeves"
"No I don't have to"
"Miss Malfoy" he says "lift. Up. Your. Sleeve."
He wasn't going to leave me alone until I show him. Fuck. Hesitantly, I pulled up my left sleeve. I glanced at my arm and then suddenly looked back, stunned. It wasn't there. Where the fuck did it go.
"What's wrong Miss Malfoy? Something missing?"
"Uhhh"
Then all I could see was dark smoke.
"What the fuck" I say.
All the smoke cleared away and I was in the Riddle manor. I was standing at the end of the long meeting table as Voldemort sat at the head of it.
"What the fuck just happened" I say.
"Well done child" he says, "you passed the test"
"What test" I spat out.
"The test to see if you're loyal and would tell anyone about the mark"
"That's a pretty stupid test" I mumble under my breathe.
"What was that"
"Nothing" I say quickly looking around.