Chapter 19 - overprotective

A/N
This is a much, much longer chapter :)
Warning: there is smut - it's not very gud

Daphne's POV
As I was making my way back to the common room, I turned around a corner and swiftly turned back leaning my back against the wall. My eyes were widened, comprehending what I just saw. It was two people making out. Oh no, not just any people. Mattheo Riddle and fucking Astoria Greengrass. She's so annoying with her high pitched voice. Most of the time she sounds like a fucking witch. In that moment I was thinking about casting the crucio curse on her just to get her away from him. Wait, was I jealous? No, no I can't be. Could I? God I wish I wasn't. I then left taking the long route back to the common room, wanting to avoid them.

As I entered I saw Abigail, Pansy and Enzo setting up the party, there was a drink tables cigarettes on little tables around the room and lights.
"Finally" Abigail said running towards me "Daphne come on we need to get ready"
You could tell she was very excited. She grabbed onto my arm and pulled me towards our dorm. As we entered I realised that I didn't have anything to wear. I was about to say something when she cut me off.
"Don't worry, I know you don't have anything to wear but I have something you can" she says with a big smile. I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for her to pick the dress out of her closet. That's when she pulled out a dark green, silk mini dress. It was beautiful.
"Oh my god I love it" I said standing up putting the dress against my body and looking in the mirror. She pulled out a mini black Lacey dress for her. It was also beautiful. She put the dress against her body and looked in the mirror with me.
"We are going to look SO hot" she says with a big grin from ear to ear. She then ushered me into the bathroom to have a shower and get dressed. Then she did after. She did our makeup while I did our hair. It's like we were the best duo because she was shit at hair but really good at makeup, but I wasn't that good at makeup but really good at hair.

Daphnes outfit

Abigail's outfit

Abigail's outfit