Chapter 59 - Harry Potter

Daphne's POV
I walked down the halls to Professor Mcgonagall's office. When I got there I stood in front of the door, hesitating to knock. I didn't want to do this, I was just going to leave until the door opened. I turned back around to see her sitting in her chair.
"Come in Miss Malfoy, I have a lot of questions for you"
I gulped and walked into her office. The door closed behind me which made me jump. I sat in the chair opposite her and just sat there looking at the ground and fiddling with my hands in my lap while she just started at me. It was a bit weird. After a few minutes, I decided to break the silence.
"Why am I here?" I ask.
"Well" she says "as you know I'm investigating Professor Dumbledore's death. I'm just asking every student some questions"
I gulped.
"So, Miss Malfoy, where we're you at the time of his death?"

I opened the door and went to walk out but Professor Mcgonagall said something.
"I'll be needing to speak to you again"
I looked at her and quickly walked out of there shutting the door behind me. I walked fast down the hall, so fast I was almost running. I was Turing round a corner when I accidentally ran into someone.
"I'm so sorry" I say looking up.
"It alright love. Why are you in such a hurry?" Mattheo says.
"Professor Mcgonagall just finished interrogating me, and-" I paused looking up at him with worried eyes.
"What?" He said placing a hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.
"She knows something, something about Dumbledore's death" I whisper so no one else can hear us.
"I'm sure she doesn't Daphne, how would she know?"
"I don't know but I swear Mattheo, she does"

We were all sat in the great hall waiting for dinner to start when my arm started to tingle. I quickly looked up at Mattheo, he looked back at me with the same worried look on his face. We got up along with Draco and walked out of the great hall. All three of us made it outside in the courtyard and made sure there was no one around before apparating to the riddle manor. When we got there Draco and Mattheo started to walk up to the front door. Mattheo looked back at me to see me stood still not moving. He walked back over to me and held my face in his hands.
"It will be alright Princess"
He then placed a kiss on my forehead, took my hand in his and we walked up to the front door. It slowly opened, creaking as it did. We all stepped in and felt the coldness of the manor as I shivered. Draco, Mattheo and I all walked through the manor to the meeting room and waited outside the door for a minute before walking in. The door swung open and we all walked straight to our seats. We waited in silence as we were the only ones there. Suddenly the door burst open and Voldemort entered walking to his seat at the head of the table.
"Daphne" he said making me look at him "congratulations on completing your task"
"Thank you my lord"

Mattheo's POV
Daphne, Draco and I walked out of the manor in complete silence. I aparated us all back to Hogwarts in my dorm. As we got there, we were all still silent. Draco left to go god knows where and Daphne was about to leave when I grabbed her arm pulling her back and hugged her.
"I'm so sorry I got you into this" I whisper in her ear.
"Mattheo" she says pulling away "you didn't get me into this, I was bound to become a death eater eventually"
She placed her hands on my cheeks and placed a soft kiss on my lips.
"I'll meet you in the room of requirements later yeah" she says before leaving.
"Yeah" I say.

Daphne's POV
For the rest of the day I just hung out with Pansy and Abigail, we decided to ditch classes. We just talked and laughed all day. It was time for diner in the great hall so all three of us left the common room. I was pretty silent the whole way, I was dreading about what was going to happen later. I was looking down while walking so I didn't realise there was someone informs of me and we ended up bumping into each other.
"Sorry@ t other person says making me look at them. It was Harry.
"Oh Daphne, I was coming to find you actually can I talk to you"
"No"
"Go away potter" Abigail and Pansy say.
"Yeah" I say "I'll meet you guys in there"
Abigail and Pansy went into the Great hall as I waited for Harry to start speaking. After a while I decided to break the silence.
"What do you want Potter?"
"How could you do that?!"
"What are you on about? How could I do what?"
"How could you kill Dumbledore" he whisper shouts.
"I-I don't know what you mean. Leave me alone"
I tried to leave but he just grabbed my arm.
"Let me go"
"I'm going to tell everyone you know. Be prepared for your punishment"
He let go of me and swiftly went into the great hall. I just stood there stunned for a few minutes. How did he know? I finally walked into the great hall. As I entered Professor Mcgonagall stopped her speech which made everyone look at me.
"Are you alright dear?" Professor Mcgonagall says "you look worried"
"I'm fine" I say quickly walking to my seat next to Mattheo, she just continued.
As I sat down I could feel eyes on me. I looked across the hall to see Harry looking, staring at me. I gulped. I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump out of my seat.
"Woah calm down D, what's wrong?" Mattheo says as everyone looks at me.
"I'm fine" I say sitting back down.
"No you aren't D tell me"
"Is this about Harry" Abigail says.
I quickly look at her with a straight face.
"What do you mean!" Mattheo asks.
"He stopped her and said he wanted to talk to her"
"What did that cunt say" he said angrily.
I looked at him and looked back down at the table.
"He knows" I whisper.
"Knows what"
I stayed silent.
"Knows what Daphne" he says worried.
"He knows what I did" I say looking back at him.
Mattheo rested his head in his hands before looking across the hall at Harry. He looked like he was about to rip his head off.
"There's something else" I say quietly.
He looks at me signalling to continue.
"He said he was going to tell, probably Professor Mcgonagall"
"Fuck" he whispers.