Chapter 55 - Dumbledore Pt1

Daphne's POV
"I'm so sorry" I say with a single tear trekking down my face.
"Avadda kedavra" I shout as Professor Dumbledore falls off the edge of the astronomy tower.

A few hours earlier

I woke up and got ready for the day. Today was a Terrible day according to my time table. After I got ready, I went back into the room to wake Mattheo up. I slowly started to gently shake him.
"Wake up" I whisper.
But he wouldn't. It was starting to piss me off. Eventually, I roughly shook him.
"Wake up!"
He jumped up awake.
"Fucking hell Daphne"
"What? You wouldn't wake up" I say innocently and smiling.
He just looks at me and starts smiling.
"You're so cute when you try to be all innocent" he says pulling me onto his lap and kissing me while placing a hand on my waist and the other one my cheek.
"Mattheo, we have to get up and get ready for classes" I say in between kisses.
"Nooo" he whined.
"Yes, come on" I say dragging him out of bed.

We had breakfast with all our friends and parted ways in the hall way. We didn't have our first class together, which was very sad, but I can't have ever class with him even though I would LOVE that.

I was lunch time now and I didn't have second class with Mattheo either. At least Pansy was there though. Pansy and I walked to the great hall while talking and laughing. I haven't had a good, fun conversation with this girl in ages! I missed it. We sat down in our seat still dying of laughter.
"What's so funny?" Enzo asks.
"Nothing don't worry about it" Pansy says calming down a bit.
Then she looked at me and I looked at her. We bursted out laughing again which made everyone else laugh. Especially since I have that kind of laugh that is funnier than the joke. Everyone calmed down and we all started talking and having fun. That was until I got this gut feeling something bad was going to happen. It was weird but I kept up with the energy and fun. But I saw Draco, his smile quickly turned into a frown.
"I-I gotta go" he said before standing up and bolting out of here.
"What's wrong with him?" I ask.
Everyone shrugged and we quickly got back to our conversation.

I was in defence against the dark arts. Professor Umbitch came in late.
"That's a detention Professor" I say putting my legs up on the desk just for her to push them back off again. "You're late"
"You have no authority over me Daphne, that will be a detention for having your legs up on the desk"
I just looked at her with a dirty look as she smirked at me.
"God she's so annoying" I whisper to Mattheo as she starts teaching.
"You make her annoying"
I just look at him with my mouth wide open.
"Stay like that, I like it when your mouth is wide open" he whispers in my ear making me quickly close my mouth again. I looked back to the front and all I could hear was him laughing.
"Shut up"
"Make me"
I turned back to him and looked him with slightly raised eyebrows and a small smile on my face.
Then he gasped "are you blushing Mrs Riddle?"
"No" I turned away.
Him calling me Mrs Riddle just made me blush wayyy more.
"Me riddle Miss Malfoy stop flirting" Professor Umbitch says making me very embarrassed.
She did that just to annoy me. What a bitch.

I was sat in last lesson which was charms with Professor Flitwick. I was just hand my head in my hand the whole lesson, I was so bored. I wanted Mattheo here with me. I looked across the room and saw Draco. He was just weirdly staring at his desk with a worried look on his face. What has gotten into him? What is he so worried about? I kept glancing at him every now and again during the lesson, but he just stayed in the same spot the whole bloody time. It's like he was frozen still like an ice cube. I expect that he'll get a detention for not doing any work this lesson, oh well. At least it's not me for once since I actually did do a bit of work for a change. I only did some because I was that bored. The bell went and it was finally the end of the day where I could chill with Mattheo and we could cuddle in my bed. I couldn't wait for that.

I was walking down the hall to go to the Slytherin common room when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and crashed them into the wall. I looked at them and realised it was Draco.
"Oh shot sorry. But don't scare me like that, it was kinda your fault" I say before helping him up.
"You can't go to your dorm or the common room" he says rubbing his shoulder in pain.
"What? Why?" I chuckle.
"You just" he paused " you can't Daphne, promise me!"
"I'm not promising anything Draco, I'm going to go see Mattheo who will be in the common room. I'm going wether you like it or not"
"Fine! But don't say I didn't warn you!" he says before turning around to walk the other way.
"What the fuck" I mumble before walking to the common room.

"Hey" I say sitting next to Mattheo.
He quickly threw his arm around me.
"I missed you" he smiled looking down at me.
"I missed you" I say smiling back.
We chilled on the couch for a few minutes before deciding to go change into comfortable clothes and cuddle. I practically ran up the stairs, I was excited. I opened my dorm room door and stood frozen in my tracks with wide eyes. My smile was now wiped off my face.
"What the fuck" I say.
"What?" Mattheo says behind me.
He barged pass me into my room to see the same thing I'm seeing.
"Is this a nightmare?"
"Nope, I'm afraid it's not Miss Malfoy" they says with their annoying, croaky voice.
"Please, come in. And shut the door on your way in" a shrieky voice said from beside them.