Chapter 14 - Dream

Mattheo's POV
"What is it father"
"I need you to get Draco and bring him here to make him a death eater"
I couldn't. He's been through too much. He doesn't need the stress of doing tasks. He can barely take care of himself how was he supposed to do tasks. But I couldn't say no. No one ever said no to him. I didn't want to find out what would happen if you said no so I just agreed. He was smiling slightly dismissing me.

I aparated back to my dorm and saw Draco sitting on my bed.
"Ahh" I screamed "fuck you scared the shit out of me Draco. What do you want?" I asked
"Where were you"
"I was just out why?"I ask sitting next to him.
"I just miss her" he says putting his head in his hands.
"Me too"
We sat in silence for a few minutes before Draco left. I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

The next day, I woke up to banging on my door. I got up shouting for them to calm down. I opened the door to see a terrified Draco pushing me out of the way going into my room.
"Come in" I say sarcastically sitting on my bed as he paced around.
"I had a dream about her" Draco says biting his nails.
"Who"
"Daphne you twat!"
"What happened"
"She was alive and there was a battle against the death eaters and Hogwarts. My father was there and he was telling me to come over, but I couldn't. That's when the dark lord said that Daphne was still alive and the person next to father took off their mask and it was Daphne" he said in one breathe.
"Ok Draco calm down. It was just a dream Lucius is not coming back and unfortunately neither is Daphne"
"Yeah, yeah no you're right"
The next day I took Draco to the Riddle Manor and he got the mark after I convinced him to.

A few days later

Draco bursts into my room waking me up.
"I had another dream"
"About Daphne?"
"Nah aliens of course Daphne"
He was freaking out pacing up and down my dorm while pulling his hair.
"She was standing next to me in the astronomy tower. But Mattheo these dreams, they feel so real. Kinda like visions"
"That's impossible Draco she's dead. You're reading too much into these dreams"
"But-but what if she is alive. You know that when we found her body there was something off about it so, what if it was someone else's body"
"Draco, that's impossible. You're just trying to convince yourself she's alive when she isn't and I'm sorry but, she's dead"
"No she isn't. And I'm going to prove it" Draco shouted before storming out my room. I know he misses her but she's dead. There's nothing he can do about that.

Daphne's POV
I have been watching Draco and Mattheo for a while now. I want to make sure they are ok and aren't going crazy. I heard about all the dreams Draco had and how he's going to prove that I'm still alive. He has gone crazy. I feel so bad, Draco can't think straight. That's when my left arm started to sting. I aparated to the Riddle Mansion and was greeted by my father. We walked into the meeting room and sat down.
"You have your first task" he says with his weird ass voice.
"What is it my lord"
"You must watch over Draco as he does his first task"
"What may that be if I may, my lord" I ask

Draco's POV
"You must fix the vanishing cabinet so the death eaters and I can get into Hogwarts without anyone knowing and you will kill Dumbledore" the no-nosed bitch says. I couldn't fucking kill anyone. I'm not capable.
"Let me father" Mattheo says. He knows I can't do it. I can't do anything other than sleep and think about Daphne.
"Nonsense, Draco will do it" he waved dismissing us. Great.

Daphne's POV
Over the last few weeks, I have been watching over Draco and Mattheo. Draco has been stressed and hardly getting any sleep over his task. He's been trying hard. He doesn't want to let the lord down. Mattheo has been helping him a bit. He knows he can't do it himself. He's too weak.