Chapter 9 - Sick man

Mattheo's POV
I was furious. I was furious that he would ever do that. Do that to his daughter. Do that to his own child. I mean how sick is this man really? I had to do something. What other terrible things could he do to her? Whatever they are I can't let him do that to her. She's been through too much already. But why do I care. Why do I care enough to go hurt the monster. I mean yeah it's fucking horrible and disgusting her father raped her and abused her. But normally I wouldn't go to such insane lengths to make sure that never happened to them again. Daphne was different though. I felt like I had to protect her with my entire life. I felt like I had to sacrifice myself for her. It was weird. But I kinda liked that feeling.

I aparated to the Malfoy manor and stormed in. I walked around trying to find his office when I went into the kitchen. It was Mrs Malfoy.
"Where's his office" I say angrily. I think she already knew why I was here.
She sighed "go left and then take a right and then the first door"
I left immediately. I had to hurt him. Hurt him like he hurt her. Hell why don't I kill him while I'm at it. Yeah sure all the Malfoy's wouldn't appreciate it but at least he would stop hurting her.
"You bastard" I shout bursting into his office. There he was. Sitting. Sitting at his blood stained desk. I was disgusted.
"What are you doing here boy" he snaps standing up.
"How could you do that to your own daughter" I say pointing my dagger at him.
"I have no idea what you're talking about"
"Don't fucking lie to me. Stop acting dumb and just admit that you abuse her and that you raped her" I shout walking towards him. All he did was smile. He was smiling at the memories of him hurting her. What a sick man. That's when I pushed me dagger into his chest and twisted it. He started coughing out blood onto his desk.
"You stupid boy" he said before sitting back in his chair "you know what will happen if I die right"
"What the fuck are you talking about"
He laughs "if I die" he paused "she dies" he laughed again. Shit. I actually had to help this mother fucker right now. I couldn't let Daphne die. I just couldn't. She means too much to me. I helped him to the kitchen where Mrs Malfoy still was. She knows I did it but she didn't complain. She just rushed over with a first aid kit.
"I don't blame you" she whispers to me so he doesn't hear "I wish he never did anything to her too. But I knew that if I tried anything I would end up dead. I'm happy someone finally did something"
I just nodded at her and she continued to help him.

"Where is she!" I shout as loud as I can as, I walk into the common room. "Where is she"
"In her dorm" Blaise says standing up from the couch "what the fuck happened to you"
I didn't say anything I just ran towards her dorm.

Daphne's POV
I heard banging on my door and opened it. It was Mattheo. He was covered in blood. Not his blood, he didn't have a scratch on him.
"Who's blood is it that" I say staring at him. He barges into my room and I close my door. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him. We stayed in complete silence for a few minutes as I heard sniffles.
"I'm so sorry" he said looking at the ground.
"Who's blood it that, Mattheo?" I ask as he looks at me with tears in his eyes. Wow Mattheo riddle actually has feelings. Who would've thought. He just looked at me. But he looked at me a certain way like he was actually sorry. Then it hit me.
"Omg" I calmly said. I never show feelings "no-no she" I stopped. If I talked anymore I would cry. That would make me weak.
"I tried to kill him I truly did but" he paused "he told me that if he dies. You die so I had to get your mother to help him and..."

Mattheo's POV
*flashback*
"There you go all done love" she says to him. He stands up and walks in front of her.
"I heard what you said, love" he says angrily. She gulped as she knew what he was going to do to her already.
"Just get it over with" then she turns to me "tell my babies I love them, please" she started to cry as she felt a wave of pain over her body. He crucioed her and she fell to the floor. I just stood there. Why did I just bloody stand there? Why didn't I help her? He grabbed a knife and started to stab her. He stabbed her so many times. So many times that the red substance spat onto me. I couldn't believe my eyes. He killed her.
"You're a monster" I say as he turns to me. He starts walking to me. I knew he was going to try and kill me but I wasn't about to let that happen. He isn't going to win.

I stood over him. I-I killed him. My eyes started to tear. Daphne was going to die. I just killed her. Fuck. I ran out as quickly as I could. I wanted to know if she was ok.
*end of flashback*

"I'm so sorry Daphne. I would've killed him sooner but. But I couldn't kill you too." I paused "I don't understand how you aren't dead right now" she just looks at me "what?"
"He took the curse off" she said "Draco took the fucking curse off"
I couldn't believe my ears. So Mrs Malfoy died for nothing. Nothing.
"I-I didn't know" I said standing up and grabbing my hair. I fucked up. Big time.