e i g h t *

This chapter contains mature themes. Read at your own risk. <3

IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER YESTERDAY I FORGOT SO HERE IS A DOUBLE UPDATE

D A L T O N ' S P O V

I unlock the door to our shared apartment, kicking it open. I help Aspen inside, kicking aside Hunter's shoes out of the way.

When we were in the car, I made her drink a shit ton of water so I think she was more aware of everything now.

I make my way down the short hall before I go to the kitchen. I sit her down on the island, watching as she kicks her feet and has an adorable smile on her face. I move to make her a cup of water, handing it to her as she looked at it and frowned.

"Is this water?" She spoke, making a bored face as she handed the glass back to me. "I'm done with alcohol for the night. Dancing on a table was good enough for me."

"Yes." I said, hoping she would believe me and start to drink it. "You're lucky I got you out of there."

She did and took a big sip from the cup. She sighed as she finished it and then placed the cup back in my hand. She hopped down from the counter, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for helping me." She laughed, standing on her tiptoes. Even in heels, she couldn't reach my height.

"It's no problem. Come on. Let's get you to sleep." I dodged, leading her over down the hall as she wouldn't move her arms from around my neck.

I would have taken her to her place but I hadn't decided to ask for a key before we left. I heard earlier that the girls were saying they were going to give their key to Rosa because she was the only one who wouldn't be drunk. So, I opted to taking her here as I would just sleep on the floor.

I walked into my room, looking over the slight messiness. I threw my practice bag off my bed before laying her down on it.

"Can you change yourself?" I asked, watching her look up at me in the dark of the room.

"Mhm." She hummed, looking at me like she was waiting for me to leave the room.

"Wait until I'm gone." I smiled, pushing the straps back up and moving her hands away. I walked over to my closet, picking up a fresh hoodie along with some gym shorts I had.

I walked over to the bed to go hand them to her. She took them but threw them on the ground when I was about to walk away. She stood up on her knees and smiled at me giddily, taking my hand as she looked at me in the eyes.