s e v e n t e e n

A S P E N ' S   P O V

The parks of Disney.

I've only been here twice. Once for vacation when I was a kid and another for my spoiled ass cousin.

We had gotten our wristbands on to show we had express-lane passes. Rosa had been adorably wearing a minnie mouse headband that Hunter had bought her when we came in. She simply mentioned she always wanted one and we all waited outside the store while he bought it for her.

As we were about to walk through the main entrance, Hunter and Vita stopped all of us. I had been trying to avoid walking by Dalton but didn't even realize when I accidentally bumped into his arm.

"Ok, guys, who here has been to Disney?" Hunter asked, making me and Dalton the only one to raise my hand before he playfully glared at me. "Other than those two."

"Well, I was born here so I definitely have been here." He shrugged, making me turn and look at him confused.

"You were born in Florida?" I asked, seeing him turn to look at me with a smirk.

"Moved to LA when I was 9." He explained before Vita and Hunter turned our attention back to them.

"Nobody else? Anyways, this place is amazing. Much better than Disneyland. That place is garbage." Vita rambled, rolling her eyes at the mention of Disneyland.

"Now, we're practically royalty here since we have express lane passes. But we still have to do every ride in order. We need to have almost half the park done before we leave today." Hunter boasted, putting his hands on his hips.

"Half the park? What about when we want to eat and take a break?" Luka frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's quitter talk. Come on, guys. We're wasting valuable time." Vita waved, turning around and beginning to walk into the park.

We walked into the park, walking in a group for a moment. I'm so glad I only packed shorts and dresses because it was hot as hell out here. I was already sweating as we walked to the first ride.

I looked up at the roller coaster, a big smile spreading across my face. I immediately looked around at them, seeing Dalton gulp.

"I dibs front seat!" I grinned, clapping my hands together as I stood in front of everyone.

"I dibs that bench over there." Dalton spoke, pointing to a random bench that was empty and beside an ice cream cart.

I rolled my eyes, motioning for the rest of them to get in line in front of me. I walked over to him, looking up at him with a confused look. I pulled on his wrist, raising a brow at him.