n i n e

A S P E N ' S   P O V

I wake up, feeling a cold breeze run along my body. I groan and shift closer to whatever was around me.

More like whoever.

They grumbled something, scooting closer to me. I closed my eyes back, hoping sleep would find it's place back with me. I pulled the blanket tighter around my naked body-

Wait.

Why am I naked?

I quickly opened my eyes, looking around. This isn't my room. I don't have clothes everywhere. And why the hell is my underwear on top of the dresser.

I looked down to see a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I followed the arm until I found the owner, shock written all over my face.

I watched as Dalton slept peacefully, a small smile on his face that was pressed into my bare back. I began to wonder about his clothing situation until I felt a minor case of morning wood pressed up against my ass.

Holy shit.

Did me and...him...have sex?

I need to leave.

I quickly spring out the bed, underestimating my speed. I tripped falling out of the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. He began to lowly mutter in his sleep, making me still as I didn't want him to see me escaping his room.

I scrambled up around the room trying to find my clothes as memories of last night flooded into my brain. I hadn't even realized how long we had had sex until my legs were shaking with each sore step I took.

Finally, all the memories from last night were finally clicking in my head. Him helping me out the party, giving me water, us...you know.

I blew out a breath of frustration as I saw my dress laying on top of what I assumed was his practice bag. It was ripped at the bottom, meaning if I took one wrong step my ass would be on display.

I just decided to rummage through his closet, finding a hoodie and some shorts to go with it. I didn't feel like wearing my heels with the amount of soreness in my legs so I just decided to steal his slides.

Running out of his room as quietly as possible, I began to head for the front door. That was until I spotted my phone laying on the counter. I must have placed it there and forgot about it.

I quickly grabbed it along with my purse, running out the front door. I opened up my call log, clicking the one person whose name mainly stayed at the top. Once they answered, I quickly let out my next words in a hushed whisper.

"I need you to come get me."

♤♤♤

"You look like extreme shit." Livi said as soon as I stepped into her car.