t h i r t y - f i v e

A S P E N ' S   P O V

I woke up to the feeling of a weight on my chest. I rubbed my eyes and mumbled sleepily, trying to figure out what was laying on top of me.

I pulled up the covers and looked down to see Dalton sleeping peacefully as he had his head underneath my shirt, laying on my chest.

I rolled my eyes as I rubbed my thumb against his cheek, gaining a little smile and blush from him. I tried to wake him up gently, wondering when he had even gotten here.

I reached my hand down and poked my nail into his side. He stirred as he grabbed my hand and placed it in his hair, sleepily demanding I give him head scratches.

"Scratch my head, baby, please." He mumbled, not opening his eyes as bis hand went back to rubbing my stomach.

"No, why are you laying on my boobs." I laughed, beginning to run my fingers through his hair anyways.

"They're so comfortable. It's like laying on soft little pillows." He smiled, snuggling in closer.

"Little? Damn, fuck you and I was gonna let you give me head." I shrugged, pushing him away as his eyes finally shot open.

"Wait, baby. I'm sorry. Look," He laid his head back down onto my boobs. "These big pillows are so comfortable and warm."

"You're such a suck up." I laughed, rubbing his cheek again.

He said nothing, turning his head and kissing the spot between my breasts. He moved his kisses up my boob, not bothering to stop as he got closer to the center.

I pushed his head away and stopped scratching it. "Move. I'm super busy today."

He just hummed, laying his head back down on my boobs. He grabbed my hand and inspected it, his thumb rubbing my knuckles.

"You got your nails done?" He asked softly, kissing the palm of my hand gently.

"For the wedding." I hummed, looking down at my nails that I had gotten done yesterday.

"They're pretty." He smiled, kissing the palm of my hand again.

"I have to get ready." I pouted, running my fingers through his hair as he shut his eyes in relaxation.

"Where are you going?" He asked, running his thumb across the back of my hand.

"Wedding rehearsal. My mom would kill me if I'm late." I frowned, wanting to stay in bed with him for longer.

"Your sisters wedding is a big deal, huh?" He mumbled, closing his eyes and I scratched his head.

"It really is. Just because of her fiancé, my instagram and twitter keeps blowing up." I rolled my eyes, brushing some hair away from his forehead.

"Dms?" He asked as I reached over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

I unlocked it and handed it to him as he went to instagram. Sure enough, I had multiple notifications of people following me and trying to dm me. People were even trying to comment on some posts I had created.