t h i r t y - s i x

A S P E N ' S    P O V

A S P E N ' S   P O V

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Everyone's gaze traveled over to me as the words left my mouth. I glared at the boy standing in the middle of the aisle, simply smirking at me.

Fucking smirking.

"Aspen, language." Mom warned, her gaze stern as she looked at me.

"What's wrong, sis?" Livi asked, her hand coming to sit on my shoulder.

"Him!" I frowned, pointing over at that stupid guy.

"What do you mean? That's my nephew." Cole questioned, his brows furrowing as he looked between us.

"That bitch has been fucking following me since I met him at a bowling alley a few months ago." I explained, watching everyone's looks drop immediately.

"What are you talking about?" He tried to play dumb, putting his hands up in surrender.

"He tried giving me his number, he wrote it on his receipt and he's been fucking popping up everywhere ever since. Even in florida." I continued, looking between Livi and Cole.

"He took your receipt to write it?" Cole asked, trying to make sense of the whole situation.

"No, he worked there and he wrote it on there before handing it to me." I frowned, crossing my arms as I avoided his gaze.

"He never worked at a bowling alley?" Cole said in confusion, looking over at the boy.

"I told you I don't know what she's talking about." He frowned, shrugging as he looked at Cole.

"Maybe we should give you guys some time to talk everything out." Cole suggested, looking between us with a frown.

"Don't leave me alone with him!" I begged, grabbing onto Livi's wrist.

"I promise I'll be right over there. I won't let you out of my sight." She smiled comfortingly, kissing my temple as she walked over to Cole.

They walked away from us as the guy began stepping closer to me. I kept the glare on my face as he stopped in front of me, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I thought I told you to leave me the fuck alone?" I frowned, crossing my arms as I glared at him.

"If I'm correct, we're both here for the wedding, yes?" He smirked, brushing his hair off his forehead.

I simply stared at him, not responding as I didn't know what he was getting at.

"I would at least get over this silly imagination of yours for my sisters wedding if I was you. You don't wanna ruin her big day when she's already stressed and pregnant would you?" He grinned, laughing slightly at the end of his sentence.

How the fuck did he know she was pregnant?

"I just want you to stay the fuck out of my life. You keep popping up everywhere and apparently you never even worked at a damn bowling alley?" I spat out, eyeing him up and down.