s i x t e e n

A S P EN ' S  P O V

A S P EN ' S  P O V

I almost forgot how great it was to be in an airport.

The people running to catch their flights.

Tripping over suitcases, buying nasty airport food.

Oh and the cutest one, running to meet loved ones that they hadn't seen in however long.

Then there was us. 6 adults (with the minds of teenagers) running through the airport to try and catch our flight.

Yes, we had oh so graciously overslept as we had thought we all set alarms for the morning. Vita had gone out last night with her cousin who went here, Rosa had a late shift at the hospital, Dalton had went to go have dinner with his sister, and me, Hunter, and Luka went to go walk around downtown as we lost track of time.

So, you can see where the miscommunication happened.

Nobody got back home before 1 AM, leaving all of us exhausted and too tired to speak to anyone. This resulted in all of us waking up late, thankfully we had packed before as we didn't want to have anything go wrong.

Love how that went.

We all had already gone through security as we were now scrambling to find our gate. Rosa spotted it at the end of the long hall we were in as we spotted people boarding the plane.

It looked like they had just begun with first class as there were still many people sitting down.

Thank god I took track back in middle school because otherwise I would not have the stamina for this.

Running down the hall, we had finally made it to our gate. We stood in at the back of the line, waiting for everyone in front of us to board. Thankfully, we already had our bags checked.

Holding my passport and ticket in my hand, I moved with the line as I waited until I reached the desk. I handed the lady both items, watching as she looked at both of them.

"Are you all together?" She asked, nodding her chin at the 5 of them standing behind me.

I nodded my head, taking back my passport as she placed the ticket somewhere on the desk.

She motioned for me to go ahead and get on as I stood by the little tunnel thing and waited for the rest of them to show their passports. Vita walked over to me, trying not trip on her excessive carry-on.

"Did you really need that other bag after you stuffed yours and mine with your stuff?" I asked, seeing Rosa walk over to us as we all waited on the boys.

"It's for my hair. Don't hate me cause you ain't me." She joked, flipping her braids over her shoulder as me and Rosa laughed at her joke.

"So, I also figured out it's two to a seat." Rosa mentioned, fiddling with the band on her watch. "Uhm..you guys can sit together, right?"