t w e n t y - e i g h t *

A S P E N ' S P O V

A S P E N ' S P O V

I ran up the steps of my apartment complex, Dalton hot on my heels. He had his fingers interlocked with my own as my other hand held my key.

Yeah, we dort of ditched the party after our little New Years kiss.

We continued running up the steps, skipping out on the slow ass elevator. I speed-walked down the hall, eagerly trying to find my door. Once I found it, I let go of his hand to place my key in the lock.

I quickly unlocked the door, trying to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape my lips. Dalton had his hands on my hips, kissing my shoulder up to my neck.

He quickly but gently pushed me inside, shutting the door behind us. I threw my keys down on the side table by the door, hurriedly trying to throw off my heels.

He leaned down and helped me, undoing the little ribbons and tossing them down by the door. He kicked his shoes off as well, smiling as he turned towards me.

He grabbed the back of my thighs, pulling me against him again. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, quickly joining our lips together.

I cupped his cheeks, pressing harder into the kiss. His tongue massaged my own, bringing us even closer than before.

We stumbled around in the dark apartment, trying to find my room. We never broke away from the kiss, keeping ourselves connected in more ways than one.

We finally found the door, Dalton quickly shoving it open. I ripped the buttons of his shirt open, throwing it on the floor of my room.

We finally pulled away from the kiss, panting and staring at each other in the dark. I rested my forehead against his own as he pulled the zipper down on my dress.

"At least now I'm sober." I giggled, feeling him push the straps of my dress down my shoulders.

He said nothing, leaning me against the wall. He attached his lips to the base of my neck, sucking and biting at the skin there.

He made his mark on my skin, biting my sweet spot as I gasped out at his touch. I tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging slightly to show my pleasure.

"Fuck, please." I gasped, his lips continuing their attack on my skin.

I tried to busy myself by reaching down and unbuttoning his pants, trying to push them down his waist. He moved away from my neck, his eyes admiring his claim there.

He unraveled my legs, leaning down as he pulled my dress down with him only to reveal my braless chest. He kissed every bit of skin he uncovered, leaving me shaking in his grasp.

Finally, my dress pooled at my feet as he was face to face with my aching core. I took a deep shaky breath in, stepping out of my dress to distract myself.