Chapter 6: The lame guy

Drama. Drama and drama.

Life would be boring without a sprinkle of drama and trouble. Everyone loves drama. The same goes for kiyoko, except the fact that she doesn't want to be part of any drama.

Kiyoko's POV

Today, Sui and I are going to look for someone capable enough to assemble my bike, you know motorbike. But alas, we're currently stuck in the train because of some problem.

" It's because I love you! Dammit! " A high school guy called 'Rintaro' confessed aggressively.

The girl, whose name is 'Yuna' looked surprised yet also red in anger??.
" Then stop loving me! "

" I can't! " The guy dramatically clutched his chest. The only thing missing was background music.

" That's the problem " 'yuna' stared into his eyes, filled with longing and grief.

Are we seriously gonna be late just because of some random people confessing each other's business on the effing train? Dude, seriously?.

I internally deadpanned at how utterly ridiculous this is.

I glanced at Sui. I was getting impatient and hungry so I thought of asking Sui for food. But then I stopped midway.

" Just go with him already! " He had small tears in his eyes and was biting his handkerchief. He definitely has bad taste in movies. I'm sure of it.

Sigh.

Since none of the bystanders are stopping them, Do I have to do it? We're gonna be late and it'll get crowded by the time this drama is finished. But I don't want to get involved with their lovers quarrel.

" W-woah, this is like straight out of a shoujo manga " A boy near me whispered-yell, his eyes stared at the scene with amazement.

You look like a shounen manga lead tho. I thought as his eyes greatly reminded me of a cat. He's a kitty.

Sigh. I'm starting to sound like a weird stalker. If I had known we wouldn't be able to locate someone who would accept my request, I could have studied bike assembly instead.

We've been looking for someone, anyone who's just as crazy as I am about this idea.

" Please, Be my girlfriend! " Ah. This isn't done yet?.

" Why?...why do you even like me in the first place?! I've hurt you and said a lot of mean things to you!! Why is it….why is it that you still like me in spite of that? " 'yuna's' said the last words almost quietly, her eyes were reddening from too much crying.

'rintaro' unclenches his fist, walking slowly towards her with determined yet soft eyes. He finally came to a stop when they were merely 3 steps away from one another.

Here comes the cheesy lines that makes you cringe. I shuddered, feeling a little chilled.

" As I said before, it's because I love you " he coolly said. They stared at each other's eyes that were full of love and lovey-dovey stuff.

The cat-looking boy covered his mouth. " Are they gonna kiss? " He excitedly gasped.

Man, aren't you like 11 or somethin? Seriously, kids these days are scary. I looked at him with a frown evident in my face, hearing small sniffles from my side. Seems like Sui really likes these kinds of dramas.