Chapter 10: Dear diary

•|| —————————— ||•

Location: Tokyo
Date: August 11, 2003
Time: 1:04 p.m

Journal Entry#9

Hello, I'm—uhh back again. I wanted to tell you how everything is going for me.

It's been a year and a half since I wrote something here. You see, I forgot where I placed this so I wasn't able to write anything.

I met some cool friends. Draken, pah-chin, peh-yan,mitsuya, and kazutora. Draken's got an awsame ( fuck—how do you spell it again?) dragon tattoo in his head and he's also tall. Pah-chin and peh-yan are loud and they share the same brain cell (did I get that right?) but they're also cool dudes anyway.

Mitsuya is a calm dude, I don't even know how he ended up with us. Kazutora is a bit crazy like me but we get along quite well.

It's another day full of our adventures, is that how you spell it? I'm pretty bad at this. We went to the beach in Yokohama last week. It's embarrassing (fuck is my spelling right?) to say that I got beaten up by some random dudes that tried to steal Mikey's Hawk Maru.

In the end, Mikey came back because he forgot his trunks and he beat them up for messing with his bike and me. Oh yeah, that idiot also kicked his bike and it broke. Now he rides with me. I also burned some cars last night. I was bored and also hungry. Kazutora was with me last night.

I can't wait for you to meet them, you'd definitely get along with mitsuya. But I'm still your favorite, okay? I'm gonna tease you a lot if you replace me. No one is allowed to replace me.

Kiyoko. Kiyoko. Kiyoko. Kiyoko. Kiyoko—

I'm not trying to be a creep or anything, okay?! I just wanted to keep writing your name, I don't want to forget you. I'll see you again soon. We're gonna ride my bike, oh I named it cockroach. Cool right?

Mikey got annoyed at me last time. He said I kept on talking about you. Draken and the others kept on teasing me for having an imagenare (is it right this time?) friend!. Kazutora believes me, but he also makes fun of me. He said I look like a dork when I talk about you—that is NOT true.

When can I see you again? Are we even gonna see each other again? Mom misses you too. If we see each other again, I want to apologize. Because I couldn't protect you.

I ran away like a coward. And it should've been me who got shot instead of you...Kiyoko. Kiyoko. Kiyoko.

I wonder if you're mad at me? Do you want to see me again? I'm really sorry for not protecting you.—

" Keisuke! Your friends are looking for you " A woman's voice yelled.

Baji Keisuke closed the journal. " Okay!! " He replied. Hurrying to hide the journal and fetching his toman jacket.

His footsteps echoed down their apartment staircase. " Come back before dinner! " The woman said. To which Keisuke hummed in agreement as he was tying his shoelaces.

He could hear faint noises of people bickering in front of the door. He knew who they were. His friends.

" Oi! Baji, took ya long enough. Were you jerking off or something? "

" He was definitely watching porn "

" Bet he was talking to his 'imaginary girlfriend' again "