Chapter 21: An Angel

•||——————————————————||•

" No "

" But why? "

" Cause I said so "

" But why? "

Kiyoko sulked. Although her facial expression didn't really change, except for the small pout on her lips that Mikey had been resisting the urge to kiss.

The blond boy huffed as he took a bite of the Taiyaki, " It's dangerous. " He reasons.

Kiyoko tilted her head to the side, with a frown on her face, " Are you saying that your friends are dangerous? But you wouldn't hang out with them if they were dangerous. " She counters.

" Still no " he was firm on his decision. 

Kiyoko sighed heavily, slumping on her seat. " Can't you at least tell me the reason properly? Please? " she leans on Mikey's shoulder.

He faltered, it's not that he doesn't want her to meet them. In fact, Mikey wants everyone to know that Kiyoko belongs to him. He found her first, or maybe second to Baji but that doesn't matter.

He took another bite, letting out a sigh. " No, " he insisted.

Kiyoko internally pouted. Why won't he agree? This is so annoying!I just wanna build some connections!. She thought.

Her hands clutching the back of Mikey's white shirt, she was thinking of ways to persuade him. Maybe another box of Taiyaki will do? But that didn't work the first time and the second time at all.

On top of her head, an illusory light bulb appeared. Her imaginary tail swishes from side to side as her lips curl up in a cheshire cat-like smile.

She leaned closer to his ear, her lips almost brushing against the sensitive skin of his ear. " I'll grant you one wish if you let me meet them " 

Mikey paused. Processing the words she said, " You'll grant me anything? " He leaned back on her, eyes almost peering at hers.

Bingo. Kiyoko smiled in victory inside her thoughts.

" Yeah, as long as It is within my reach, " she bargains. Scooting over to face him.

Mikey contemplated his choices. Frankly, he would've asked Kiyoko to be his girlfriend already but it doesn't feel right. If they would date, Mikey would want kiyoko to be on the same page as him.

He was staring again at her. That was one of his favorite pastimes. Looking at Kiyoko's face makes him feel at ease and the loud thumping of his heart makes everything just perfect.