Chapter 22: Bark Btch

Kiyoko's POV

A lot of things have changed. Some parts of the storyline didn't go as the original version.

I heard from Mikey. The supposed raped girlfriend in the original series, was just hospitalized due to bone fractures and bruises.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy that she didn't experience such trauma that could possibly haunt her forever.

But who saved her?

Is there someone else like me out there? Maybe someone with memories of their past life?

It'd be better if there's someone else like me out there. At least they'd be motivated to save the characters that are supposed to die and I won't need to interfere any longer.

Maybe I could even build up my own harem.

Haha. Nevermind, I can't afford to sacrifice my sleep for troublesome things like romance.

Today, Yuri invited me to a cafe downtown. She's currently holding a pen and frowning at her textbook. Glaring harshly at whatever problem she can't solve.

Told you, school is hell.

She threw her head back and slumped on her seat. A groan escapes past her lips, " Why do I have to study about this? " She whines,

Doesn't she just look adorable?

I sipped on the coffee she ordered for me, eyeing the book she was looking at previously.

Yikes. History. I grimaced internally.

Third Person's POV

The sound of chimes and classical music resonated inside the coffee-scented shop. Yuri took a deep breath, should I just do this tomorrow? I wanna hang out with Kiyoko-san today!. She whines internally, biting back yet another groan from escaping her lips.

She's already under pressure due to the upcoming play, exams, and, of course, that guy.

Sigh.

Even she herself doesn't understand why he keeps on bothering her. He was flirty and has no sense of space, he also doesn't take no for an answer. Just who does he think he is? Acting like he owns the entire universe. Yuri scoffs in disbelief, a sneer appearing on her lips.

Kiyoko noticed the sudden change of her cute little kitten's mood, wondering what could've possibly made her this upset. She sips again on her coffee, a curious gaze on her eyes. It's definitely not just about school. She concluded.

Clank.

She eyed Yuri's movements, observing the way her face would scrunch up in disgust, lips pulled up in a sneer. Disbelief written all over her.

She tapped on the latter's hand, snaking her way to hold Yuri's hand and slowly massage the tense muscle. A small gasp escaping the blonde girl's lips, slightly jolting in her place but never pulling away her hand. " Ki—kiyoko-san?! " She squeaked out.

Blush started to blossom on her cheeks, suddenly feeling conscious of her sweaty hands. Kiyoko only gave her a closed eye smile, " You seem tense so I'm helping you relax your muscles. '' She says so calmly, the same everyday expression plastered on her face.