Chapter 20: A little lost

____________________________________∆

∆.                                                                                    .∆

Woah, he does look like Mikey. Kiyoko thought, an amused smile painting her lips.

Her eyes watching the amateur movements of Takuya Yamamoto.

She is currently observing the scene with  her usual bored face whilst blending in with the crowd of rowdy delinquents.

Kiyoko didn't bring Yuri, knowing that it'd be dangerous. Plus, unlike her who has all the time in the world, Yuri actually goes to a school. 

Hellhole. In Kiyoko's term,

The crowd was getting noisy, cheering for their designated bets. Kiyoko couldn't help but grimace at the thought of their saliva landing on her from too much cheering.

Disgusting pigs. She thought, scooting away from the guy next to her who was sweating rather heavily.

Kiyoko was glad that she wore a mask today. There ain't no way she'd catch a disease from these sweaty, dirty sack of meats.

Sigh.

She breathed out for an unkempt amount of time. Getting impatient and irritated at how long the scene was going on.

Takemichi probably leapt through time already. So why hasn't he made a scene yet? I thought he was supposed to challenge kiyochika in a fight. She thought.

Kiyoko frowned, maybe she got the date wrong? Takemichi doesn't seem like 'Takemichi' from the future after all. She opted to turn on her heel and walk away aimlessly.

I must've mixed up the dates. She clicked her tongue in annoyance. Heading towards the Sano household to annoy Mikey.

Ah, but Mikey is prolly loitering around somewhere right now. She hums. 

Stopping on her tracks and fishing out her phone from the pocket of her sweatpants. Dialing a familiar number.

*Ring

*Ring—

" Kiyoko, hello " Hiroko fumbles from the other side of the line. Sounds of thuds and crashing glasses echoing through the device.

Kiyoko raised a brow, hearing the sound of Reiko and Yuuji arguing and gunshots firing across. She concluded that they must be on a job. " Hello, are you busy right now? " She asked, walking towards a convenience store.