Chapter 17: Realization

_________________________________________

It has been a week since the mini incident of kiyoko happened.

She was discharged and she feels free again. Everything seems to be going well.

Except for the fact that Yuri and Hiroko seem to be on alert 24/7.

Oh well, it's a nice bonus that they're getting along now. She thought.

Kiyoko also regained certain memories from her 'previous life'.

And that is currently her biggest problem.

Kiyoko sprawled across the bed, using the stomach of Alpaca as her pillow.

Sigh.

I'm screwed. She groaned.

Kiyoko's POV

I SCREWED UP!!!

I mean— it's not like I'm not happy that Shinichiro is half alive— but the thing is, I became too dumb to plan what kind of step to do next!

" Kiyoko, are you alright? I keep hearing you sigh all the way to the living room. Are you hurt? " Hiroko fussed. He was at the other side of my door.

I grumbled again, sitting up and walking to open the door for him.

He was holding a tray with all sorts of food. Sweets to be specific. He's really a nice person.

But I still don't trust him.

" Just thinking of visiting Sui again. Can I? " I noticed that he wasn't entering my room even though I opened them a but wide so I motioned for him to enter my room, setting down the tray at my small table.

He looked worried. I could tell the way his eyebrows twitched and lips turned into a straight line. " I will have to accompany you, " he said.

I hummed, not really keen on the idea of someone accompanying me to visit Sui and shinichiro.

Silence surrounded my room.

It feels awkward.

I've always been alone as far as I remember. With only Shinichiro and Sui as my older brother figure and Yuri as my cute little sister.

Having a real older brother never really crossed my mind.

Not to mention.

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO COOL?! HUH?! ARE YOU SAYING THIS GUY IS REALLY MY BROTHER??!! I look like a fucking sack of potato beside him! Look at those eyelashes! That fluffy hair!