Chapter 30: Astray

Takemichi, who has returned from the future, has recently received some key information.

One that might even surprise God.

Apart from Mikey's disappearance, the deaths of Baji and Kazutora, and Yuri's sins,

He found out that someone who's supposed to be dead was alive.

Alive, breathing and even married.

•|| Year 2005 ||•

" They're just a newly formed gang that recently appeared. Hanma Shuji is their acting leader but from what I've gathered so far. Kisaki Tetta is not the leader, " Reiko stated as Kiyoko read her report, flipping through the pages.

Her eyes then shifted to a familiar looking boy, eyebrows punched together with questions flooding her mind. " That's Baji Keisuke, he joined Valhalla a week ago. He's quite close with Hanemiya Kazutora and they are both planning on killing Mikey, " Reiko added, watching as Kiyoko's eye twitched.

Why the hell is this idiot with that banana guy?. She scoffs, putting down the reports on her table with a sigh.

" I also found out that a member of them is a spy from one of the successor candidates, he has been selling drugs around the team… should I get rid of him immediately? " Reiko's tone lowered with a hint of excitement at the end of her statement, obsidian eyes glinting with mischief.

Kiyoko predicted that some of his lovely cousins would send such lovely envoys to deliver a present to her. However, if Kisaki Tetta comes into contact with one of them, where no point she must quickly dispose of him.

She simply can't, or rather, she shouldn't. The only advantage she has for survival is the knowledge of this world's future. One wrong move and everything will fall apart.

" No, investigate if Kisaki is involved with one of my cousins. I need to know if he's going to be a threat to me, "

Well, he is a threat to everyone.

Reiko nodded, pushing another stack of papers to Kiyoko's desk, " The fight will begin later around 3 at an empty lot with broken cars, I plan on joining the fight to—" she stopped talking when Kiyoko raised a hand to halt her.

" Did you complete the things I ordered you to do? " She asks, eyes skimming through the report.

" Yes, the speakers are ready. Will you be there to watch Lil missy? " She said as Kiyoko nodded her head with a hum.

" Tell Sora to buy the entire lot of this area" Kiyoko pointed at one place in a map and encircled a large piece of land, " to here, I need the soil of this places "

" Will do. Also, a lot of infamous delinquents will watch the battle later. Including the Haitani brothers…. "

Kiyoko's face scrunched up in annoyance upon hearing the name of two brothers that annoys the hell out of her.

" Don't punch the Toman guys too hard Reiko, I need them to at least backup Mikey and lessen the burden to Draken and the other Captains…. Don't get punched okay? '' Kiyoko mumbles the last part, gripping the report papers a little too hard.

Reiko smiled softly, " Will do, that concludes my report, " she stated whilst gathering the papers she scattered earlier.

Just as she was about to leave Kiyoko's room, a low whisper of her name stopped her in her tracks.