Chapter 24

THANK YOU FOR THE 7K+ READS SO FAR!!!

Alexander sat in his office going over his documents. He sat back in his chair and let out a huge sigh. He's been contemplating whether telling Tori about Scott but his gut was saying no because of Joey. He doesn't trust him anymore and that fact broke his heart tremendously. He knows that his "disappearance" wasn't a random act and he's pretty sure that Zayn is behind it. He was so deep in thought that he didn't hear Tori walk in. She looked at her husband and frowned because she saw how Alexander looked so stressed. She laid her hands on his shoulders causing him to jump.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to scare you..." Alexander grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap. His hand caressed her cheek.

"It's ok... I'm just trying to get through this paperwork..."

"Nice try... I know you Allie and there's something else bothering you..." Alex sighed and leaned back in his chair looking at his beautiful wife and looked at her with loving eyes. Tori nuzzled her head on his shoulders.

"Do you feel you made the right decision choosing me?" Tori raised her head and looked at him quizzically.

"What kind of question is that??? You're my mate... I knew it when you came back from the war... I loved your brother but I knew when I laid my eyes on you that you would be my forever love..." She kissed his forehead. "Please Alex, tell me what's going on..." Alex tensed pondering if he should tell her everything. Tori pulled him into a hug and just held him as the tears run down his face.

"Baby... What's wrong???"

Tori straddled Alex to face him. He looked into those chocolate eyes that he loved getting lost in. She rested his forehead against his and then placed a chaste kiss on his lips. The kiss turned into a passionate one as Alex swiped his tongue against Tori's bottom lip which she gladly gave him acceptance. Both came up for air and once again placed their foreheads together. Alex sighed and finally spoke.

"What am I about to tell you cannot leave this room... The only reason why I haven't or really couldn't tell you before is because I didn't want to put you and the boys in danger..."

"What is it honey?"

"It's about Scott..."

"Is everything ok with him?"

"Yes..." Alex then proceeded to tell Tori about Scott's true lineage and what happened the night Vlad was murdered. Tori looked at him with a blank expression. Alex couldn't read what she was feeling at the moment. There was a dead silence what seemed like forever until Tori spoke.

"I'm not upset if that's what you're thinking. This is a lot to take in but I understand and truly respect your decision not to tell me. I love Scott as if he were my own son and that love will never change. Todd and Joey always looked up to him as older brother and I know Scott would've given his life for those two. In a way, I've always felt there was something different about him but I couldn't place what it was.

"Thank you Alex for taking caring of my baby..." Tori placed a small kiss on his forehead.

Alex let go of the breath that he didn't know he was holding and pulled his wife closer to him.

"So what happens now?" Tori asked while running her fingers through his messy mane.

"Well, I have scouts trying to find Zayn's whereabouts. The last I heard is that he left Europe but no one knows where he is. My fear is that he is making his way here to find Scott. Now with Mitch in the picture that fear has doubled."

"Scott will lay his life on the line to protect his mate..."

"I know..." Alex nuzzled his head into Tori's neck and sighed.

While they were talking, neither was aware that Todrick was listening to their conversation. He was coming to the study to ask a question when he overheard his father talking about Scott. He didn't hear Joey come up behind him and almost let out a high pitched scream.

"Joey!!! You scared the shit out of me!!!" He whispered yell.

"Todd why are you creeping at dad's door???"

"C'mon, I tell you in my room... It's about Scott..."

"What about Scott???"

"Dude, will you just follow me to my fucking room please?!?!!!"

"Calm your balls, I'm right behind you!"

Once they got to the room, Todrick told Joey what their dad said in the study. Joey's eyes went wide and started to run out of the room...

"Where do you think you're going parasite? You weren't going to let me find out this awesome piece of information?"

"No... I just remembered that I left a pot on in the kitchen..."

"You really think that I'm that stupid???"

"Joey are you ok???" Todrick asked as he walked up to his brother. "Bro, you're scaring me... Say something!!!" Joey just stood there expressionless.

"So Scott Hoying is the hybrid... Who would've thought the lead singer of the hottest band was the bastard child of Vlad and the slut wife of mine and in the open all this time??? What??? I do keep up with latest things trending... I thank you for your services and you served your purpose leech."

"You got the information you wanted... Please don't hurt my family... You promised!!!"

"That I did... But I didn't say I wouldn't bring YOU any harm..."

Joey let out an ear piercing scream falling into his older brother's arms. Todd started screaming for his parents which were at his door in a millisecond. They rushed to their son and Tori screamed at the top of her lungs.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!" Alex screamed while holding his son tightly to his chest.

"Dad, I don't know!!! We were talking and he got this strange look on his face and was trying to rush out but he stopped. He looked as if he was in a trance... I was trying to shake him out of it but he wouldn't budge... Then, he whispered something that I couldn't make out and that's when he collapsed!!!"

"What were you two discussing?" Todd looked at his dad hesitantly.

"Todrick... Tell me what were you two talking about..." His voice was laced with anger and despair.

"Scott..."

LOOK WHO DECIDED TO DO AN UPDATE??? SORRY Y'ALL FOR BEING ABSENT SO LONG. THE LIFE OF AN ACTOR IS NEVER WAIVERING...LOL!

ANYHOO, I WENT TO SEE PENTATONIX IN ATLANTA OVER THE WEEKEND. NEEDLESS TO SAY THE 12 HOUR + DRIVE FROM MICHIGAN WAS WORTH IT!!!! I TREATED MY COUSIN (WHO DROVE FROM ALABAMA) AND MYSELF AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT TO OURSELVES SEEING THAT OUR BIRTHDAYS ARE BOTH IN FEBRUARY. WE GOT A CHANCE TO MEET THEM, HOWEVER... I GOT THE WRONG VIP PACKAGE AND WASN'T ABLE TO TAKE A PIC WITH THEM. THEY WERE ALL SWEET AND DOWN TO EARTH. ALSO, THEY WERE GORGEOUS IN PERSON!!! I TOLD KEVIN THAT I ENJOYED HIS "RENAGADE" EP. ALL OF THEM SIGNED MY PENTATONIX SONG BOOK AND SCOTT MENTIONED THAT THE SONG "AHA" WAS SPELLED INCORRECTLY. WHAT REALLY THREW ME OFF IS WHEN I HEARD AVI SPEAK... I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TALKING TO KIRSTIE AND SCOTT ABOUT THE CHEESY POSTER I MADE AND WHEN I HEARD HIS VOICE, I TOTALLY TUNED THEM OUT AND ALL MY ATTENTION WENT TO HIM. I KNOW AVI'S VOICE WAS DEEP BUT TO HEAR IT IN PERSON??? OMG!!! I WANTED TO TAKE HIM ON THE TABLE!!!! (OK... I HAVE A THING FOR DEEP VOICES...LOL!!!) HE SAID HI TO ME AND I LITERALLY TURNED INTO A 5 YEAR OLD. YOU KNOW HOW WHEN LITTLE KIDS MEET AN ADULT FOR THE 1ST AND THEY ARE REALLY SHY... WELL, THAT WAS ME... I FELT SO STUPID BECAUSE MY BRAIN SHUT DOWN AND ALL THAT CAME OUT WAS "HI..."

I WISH I CAN EXPRESS IN WORDS WHAT I SAW AND FELT AT THE CONCERT... I WAS RIGHT IN THE FRONT ROW AND WAS IN AWE OF ALL OF THEM. THE FUNNIEST PART WAS WHEN WE GOT A CLOSE UP OF AVI'S @$$ ON THE SCREEN WHEN THEY WERE DOING THE CHAIR DANCE.

THEIR VOICES WERE FLAWLESS AND I WISH THEY SUNG ALL OF THEIR SONGS... MY COUSIN AND I WERE ON PTX OVERLOAD WHEN WE GOT BACK TO THE HOTEL...

I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I FINALLY GOT TO SEE THEM IN PERSON!!!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICS I TOOK, GO TO MY TWITTER ACCOUNT... WWW.TWITTER.COM/JENAYAJREYNOLDS

ANYWAY... AS ALWAYS, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT...