Chapter 33

HELLO TO ALL!!! 11K READS SO FAR!!! WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! AS MOST WITH STORIES, THIS ONE WILL BE COMING TO A CLOSE... MAYBE ONE MORE CHAPTER, THEN THE EPILOGUE... THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO STUCK WITH THIS STORY SINCE THE BEGINNING...

I felt lips caressing my neck... I turned my neck to give him more access as he slowly tortured my weak spot while moaning sounding off my pleasure as his arms pulled me further into him. I felt his calloused hands explore my body and I felt my body melting into his touch. He bit my earlobe causing me to hiss while he continued his sensual assault. I felt his hand slide down and take hold of my member, slowly gliding up and down which made my back arch. He slid a fingertip across the slit that was slick with pre-cum bringing it to his lips. I felt his tongue swirl around my tip... "You taste so sweet..." The unfamiliar voice whispered in my ear. My body froze... "I told you I'll make Scott a distant memory..." The menacing voice said as I tried to pry his arms off of me but he just pulled me in tighter. He yanked my head back and I screamed as he plunged his teeth into my neck... "YOU'RE MINE NOW!!!!"

"You're fanaticizing about me now???"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I screamed to my captor.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy that..." I gave him a confused expression until I looked his smug profile.

"That was wasn't real..." I blurted out as tears were running down my face.

"Your body proved otherwise my love..." Horror spread across my face as I went to grab my neck where Zayn bit me.

"Are you looking for something???"

"How could you?!?!?!!!" I tried to lung at him but my chains kept me at bay. Zayn just grunted at my feeble attempt to attack him. My thoughts were running wild and the tears just started flowing like a river... I'm no longer Scott's mate. I don't want to be this bastard's mate!! "Oh my God... What will happen to my babies??? He's going to kill them..." I started to dry heave as every horrible scenario played in my head. I rubbed my belly protectively when they started kicking...

"You're still that mongrel's mate..." I snapped my head to him in disbelief.

"I don't believe you..."

"Your rodents are still alive aren't they??? If I marked you, they would be dead in your tainted womb..." I winced at his words. Zayn moved to my bed and started to caress my cheek wiping the tears away. I flinched at his touch but didn't dare do anything else to provoke him.

"Please let me go..."

"I will once I'm done with you..." He leaned into kiss my temple but I moved my head. I saw the rage building in his eyes. I hissed from the sting that came across my face. Zayn unhooked the chains from the wall and placed them on some kind of hook in the middle of the cell. I groaned as my arms were being stretched.

"ZAYN, PLEASE!!!! I'M SORRY!!! DON'T HURT ME!!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!"

I screamed as I felt the crack of the whip hit my back. He continued his onslaught until I felt I was going to pass out. He yanked my head back and licked my neck. I shivered in disgust which made him to punch me in the face. I felt my jaw dislodge itself and I tasted the copper as it filled my mouth. He then took the whip and wrapped it around my neck and squeezed until I felt like I was about to pass out. He continued to beat me until I was a hovelling mess.

"Please let me die... I don't know how much longer I can last..." Scott will never know his babies, he won't get to see them grow up, and we won't be able to grow old together. I felt my body getting weaker and weaker.

"Oh no you don't... You're not going to die on me just yet love..." Zayn hit a button and I collapsed to the floor. He threw me on the bed and straddled me. I screamed at the top of my lungs as he reset my jaw. He started to lick the wounds he inflicted on me causing them to heal up.

"There now... That wasn't so bad now was it???"

"Scott is going to destroy you..." I looked at him with hateful eyes.

"We shall see won't we?" He lay by my side and started to kiss my neck while his hand was moving to my crotch. I was trying to squirm out of his hold but he was so heavy. I felt his hand reach inside and take hold of my member and rubbing it up and down. I cried as I felt him sliding down to take me into his mouth.

"PLEASE STOP!!!"

"Do you really want me to??? Your body is telling me something different..." I cried as I felt my body betraying me. Then, I felt his finger teased my entrance. He was just about to push his finger in when there was a knock at the cell door.

"Why the fuck are you interrupting me?!??!!!" Zayn yelled at the guard. I can hear the quiver in the guard's voice.

"Your daughter is here..."

"Who the fuck cares?"

"She said she's brought you a present my lord..." He looked up and I saw a devilish grin come across his face.

"I will be there in a second..." I heard the retreating footsteps. Zayn leaned in.

"I will be back to finish our session..." He kissed me and got up to leave.

I just curled up in a ball and cried myself to sleep.