Chapter 4

HEY GOOD PEOPLE!!

SEMI-SMUT AHEAD... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

I DID NOT FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING IT... SHOULD I BE CONCERNED???

AND NOW TO THE STORY...

***********************************************************************************************************

I walked into a room surrounded by candles... I'm topless and I find myself in a pair of cream silk pajama bottoms and I'm barefoot. The moon was the brightest I ever seen. I walked across the hardwood floors to the window to admire its beauty and gaze in awe of it. Black and blood red chiffon drapes wafting through the room from the wind. I can smell the ocean. As I continue to look out, I see that wherever I am, it's overlooking a cliff. I turned my head and look upwards to see antique chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. It looked a century's years old. I walked up to try and touch one of the gems as they shined brightly causing tiny lights to dance around the room to an invisible melody. I continued to walk around admiring the beautiful artwork that adorned the walls. I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and quickly turned around. In the center, there was a circular bed covered with black and blood red chiffon sheets that hung from the ceiling. The bed sheets were black aligned with blood red, cream and black pillows and near the edge was a single white rose. I walked over to pick it up and inhaled its beautiful aroma. My hand caressed the sheets, they were the softest I ever felt. What is this place? Where am I and why do I feel at peace?

"Because this is your home..." The mysterious voice answered.

I turned around but saw nothing.

"Who are you?" I asked and surprised that I was not as frightened as I should be.

"Someone who has been waiting for an eternity for you..."

"An Eternity??? Do I know you?" I started to question because his voice sounded so familiar to me.

"Yes... I have finally found you and I never plan to let you go... Lil' rabbit..." The voice said standing behind me.

I froze when I heard that name as firm hands grabbed me from behind. I gasped as I felt him pull me back closer into his firm chest. A shiver ran down my spine as his lips caressed my neck. Something came over me because I no longer had control of my body. As if I was on auto-pilot, I craned my neck to give the mysterious stranger more access where he traced my neck with his mouth to my earlobe nibbling where it caused me to let out of a soft whimper. I felt his lips turn into a smile as he continued to place the softest kisses I ever felt in my life.

"Do you like that my love?" He whispered in my ear causing me to let out a soft moan as an indication that I was indeed enjoying him. I smiled at the word "my love." I gripped his pants which felt like soft linen as his hands slowly began to trace every inch of my body. His hands ghosted over my erect nipples taking one and kneading it which caused a shiver to travel down my body. What is happening to me??? Why is my body reacting to him like this???

While the one hand was massaging my bud, the other started to venture down to my stomach which made me let out a soft giggle seeing that I was ticklish.

"I see someone is on the ticklish side..." He said while tracing my jawline with his tongue. He slowly turned me around to him, but I dared not look at him. As much I wanted to, I couldn't bring myself to do it, I was too scared. I wanted to get away from him but my body wouldn't allow it. It was in total submission to him as I felt myself getting hard and let out a guttural moan as his hand palmed my length and started tracing the outline of it through my pajama pants. He tilted my head upwards and placed his lips on mine and it was the gentlest kiss I ever felt. I gasped as I felt a small pinch on my top lip and he started to suck the blood from it. I tasted the metallic liquid as our lips moved in sync with each other as if we have done this a thousand times over. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave willingly. His tongue traced every part of my mouth and my head fell back gasping for air. I never experienced anything like this in my life. He brought my head back into him and deepened the kiss. I felt the want and need as if it was the last time we will ever do this. The kiss wasn't sloppy... It was filled with such love and passion, something I've been craving for a long time.

"FUUUUCK!!" I blurted out as his hand reached inside and started to stroke my length up and down with his thumb caressing the slit of the tip causing me to cum right into his hand. Through half-lidded eyes, I saw him raise his fingers to his lips and teasingly licked my nectar from them...

"You taste so sweet my lil' rabbit..." This caused the blood flow to rise again below me.

I moaned into his mouth as I tasted myself on his lips touching mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up causing my legs to wrap around his waist. He carried me to the bed and laid me down as though I was so fragile I would break at any moment never breaking the kiss.

He placed soft kisses along my chest making me arch my back involuntarily. Why am I this sensitive to his every touch? I felt his hard length against mine as he grinded against me causing the both of us to moan aloud. The friction was driving me insane. He started to take his masterful tongue and licked me along the waistband down to my v-line. I was so lost in him pleasuring me that I wasn't even aware that my pajama bottoms were pulled off. I started panting as he strategically placed small kisses along my thighs until he reached the center of my legs. I then felt his tongue licked the underside of my c0ck up to the tip making circular motions going back down tracing the vein of my length. I gripped the sheets and I felt my stomach curl into knots... He hasn't taken me fully into his mouth and I'm about to cum AGAIN!!!! At that moment, my mysterious lover takes me into his mouth which made me let out the most pornographic sound that I didn't know I was capable of producing. He was excruciatingly slow as his head bobbed up and down, his nose touching my pubic hair. I grabbed his head and thrusted my hips into him to make him go faster but he just kept the same slow agonizing pace. I thought I was going to die!!! I felt the vibrations from him as he moaned while sucking me off and the knots started to tighten around my stomach and balls signaling my release. I tried to pull him off of me but he was not having it... "Cum for me baby..." He ordered. It was the hardest release I ever had in my sexual experience, so hard that I started to see white and black spots and thought I was going to black out. Threads of my nectar shot to the back of his throat and he swallowed relishing every drop of it.

As I tried to get my hands around his waistband, he stopped me. He smirked at my frustration.

"Not yet, but soon..." His seductively whispered in my ear as one of his hands took both of mine and held them above me. I tried to move but he was exceptionally stronger than me.

"Look at me..." He commanded. I tried to refuse but whatever this hold was over me wouldn't allow it. My head slowly rose up to meet his and once again I was looking into those haunted piercing blue eyes and suddenly I felt light-headed as if put under a trance. He turned my head so my neck was exposed to him. All of a sudden, I heard a growl and then felt his body heat up rapidly. Out the corner of my eye, I see his eyes changed from piercing blue to a deep crimson red with gold lining the outer portion... I heard the sheets and his pants ripping. I felt his body get larger and larger against mine. His face started to elongate and his head leaned back and fangs started to form at the upper and bottom teeth thick saliva dripping from them. I started to thrash about trying to escape from his grasp as his tongue licked my neck. My heart beating so fast I thought it was going to explode in my chest.

"YOU'RE MINE!!!" He screamed. I let out the most ear piercing scream as he lunged towards me...

I woke up screaming as my arms and legs were flailing about punching and kicking at nothing but the air. Sweat just pouring down like someone threw a bucket of water on me... I looked around and realized I was in my room. I fell back and gripped the sheets around me until I felt them which caused my breathing to accelerate...

There were claw marks...

HEY ALL!

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER AS PROMISED. THANKS FOR THE READS SO FAR... HONESTLY I WAS EXPECTING LIKE TWO OR THREE...LOL!!!

I DON'T KNOW IF WATTPAD IS GOING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER PRIVATE OR NOT. IF SO, THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW ME. IF THAT HAPPENS, YOU WOULD NEED TO DELETE THE BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY, FOLLOW ME, THEN RE-ADD THE BOOK SO YOU CAN SEE THE CHAPTER.

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE THE STORY.

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!