Chapter 7

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT!!!

SONGS: CLOSER - KINGS OF LEON
BLOODSTREAM - STATELESS

"Tonight I will finally have my love in my arms to hold forever..."

***************************************************************************

"Kit Kat!!! Can I borrow your black eyeliner, I can't seem to find mine..." I yelled out while trying to get this one cowlick of a hair under control and jamming to Queen B's "7/11". God I absolutely LOVE her!!! Sometimes, I just want to shave my hair off... Problem SOLVED.

"Hold on one second!!! I'm trying to figure out how this top goes!!!" Kirstie yelled back.

After a few whines, grunts and what sounds like something tumbling down to the floor, Kirstie comes in with the eyeliner.

"Damn baby, you look soooo fine!!! Do fries go with that shake???" I looked at her only for both of us to burst out laughing.

"Shirts should not have to come with instructions!!! It took about fifteen minutes trying to figure where my head goes in this thing!" My bestie huffed.

"I was wondering if I had to call 911 yet..." I winked at her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"I thought I had to for a second there... You need help putting on the liner???

"Yeah and could you smoke it out for me??? I can never get it right and yours always look flawless!!!"

"Aww thank you... Also I really, really, REALLY appreciate you coming with me."

"I'm only doing this because I love you..." Although I'm having second thoughts with the nightmares just about every night. They seemed all too real, especially that last one. I threw out all the sheets and bought new ones. I'm still craving his touch. What is happening to me???

"You ok are there scooter, you look lost in thought..."

"Yeah, just trying to stay awake... I haven't been sleeping well..."

"You're still having nightmares?"

I just nodded.

Kirstie sighed. "You still don't want to talk about them? It may make you feel better..."

"No, they were too violent (and very sexual but she doesn't need to know that...) and I don't feel like messing up your beautiful work..."

"You know I'm here whenever you're ready to talk..." She pulled into one of her best "mommy" hugs I like to call it.

"Thanks Kit Kat... You're a doll as always... Let me hurry up and get dressed..."

"The limo will be here in 20 minutes..." She said.

I can say that this was not a bad prize... We have a limo to pick us up, then we get to meet the band after they hit the stage which I know Kirstie is probably going commando tonight in case she gets lucky with Avi. Out of all of three, he's her favorite.

I'm wearing my vampire costume that I wore for Halloween last year. Black skinny leather pants which shows off my best ASSests, black velvet shirt with a couple of buttons open to show off my collarbones. I don't know why but it always drives the boys crazy. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight... Black Vans and I painted my nails black. I might as well try to fit in as much as I can. Kirstie is wearing all black as well. She's wearing a knitted black shredded top. It has so many holes in it, I see why she was having a problem with it. She's wearing black skinny pants with these sexy black peep toe shoes. Her makeup is flawless as always. By the time we're finished dressing, the limo as already pulled up and the driver is knocking on our door.