Chapter 18

A/N: THANK YOU FOR THE 3K READS SO FAR!!! YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW THIS MAKES MY HEART FEEL GOOD!!!

Dedicated to PTX_Pentaholic99

******************************************************************************************************************

Katrina climbed on top of Kevin's body ready to plunge the knife in his chest, but she was shaking. She knew it in her heart it was wrong but she wanted to please her father so badly even though she knew Zayn was a raving lunatic.

She cried for days after her brother's death and now has to live with the guilt that she was the one who ended his life. She went to the funeral but after she saw a young man looking at her, Katrina left immediately fearing that he may recognize her. Before he left, Jonathan and Katrina were the closet out of the four siblings. He showed Katrina how to do everything. It was not a day that went by that a person didn't see one without the other. That all changed when their mother left with Vlad Dracul. She didn't understand why he was upset seeing that he slept with anything that had a hole and was moving. How long did he think her mother was going to stand by and let it continue??? She was actually happy when her mother escaped the cruelty of Zayn Malik. Their father just snapped and started ranting about getting revenge. Zayn gave all the siblings an ultimatum, either side with him or die. Her heart was broken when Jonathan left and hated him ever since for abandoning her.

She was about to plunge the knife until she heard a commotion outside the door. She immediately jumped off went to the window and leaped out on the ledge. Avi and Kirstie came in with flowers and cards. Avi threw his hand across Kirstie's chest and started to sniff the air. Katrina held the knife close to her chest ready to attack if necessary.

"What's wrong Avi???"

"Someone was here..."

"Maybe it was Scott and Mitch???"

"No... This is a different scent... The person is still here..."

His eyes changed to yellow and let out a low growl which startled Kirstie. Avi's attention immediately went to the window. He looked out but saw nothing. Katrina climbed down the wall and ran off before Avi was able to come after her.

"What's going on Avi??" Scott and Mitch were standing in the doorway.

"Someone was here Alpha..." Avi said coldly.

"Is Kevin all right?" Mitch asked while rubbing Scott's hand to calm him down. Kirstie started moving closer to the both of them.

"For now... Whoever it was went through the window..."

"Out the window??? That's impossible... Unless... Shit..." Scott exhaled.

"Exactly... The thing about this scent is that I have smelled it before..."

"When and where???"

"At Jonathan's funeral..." Scott looked at Avi anxiously.

"Well why would the person be here in Kevin's room?" Scott pondered.

"That's the million dollar question isn't it??"

*************************************************************************************

"WAKE UP MAGGOT!!!!!"

Joey screamed at the top of his lungs trying to pull on the wires and IVs attached to him. Doctors and nurses rushed in to calm him down.

"Mr. Kirk we need you to calm down!!!"

"I need to get out of here NOW!!" Joey's eyes changing to a pitch black.