Chapter 6

"Sire, we have information on the hybrid..." The kneeling man stated. "The informant states that he is definitely in the United States and lives in California. We're still trying to pinpoint his exact location."

"Anything else about the mutt??" The Elder asked.

"He has found his mate which is a human. We don't know who the person is just yet, but we do know that he's a male."

"Disgusting... Try to find out who he is... We can use him to flush the bastard child out..." The Elder boomed out.

"Yes sire..." The soldier exited the chambers.

"Why are you so hell bent on destroying this child? Let it go!!! He hasn't done anything to you!!" Caleb, one of the head Elders indicated. The head Elder stayed silent.

"You know the law states that Vampires and Werewolves are not to consummate... I want the house of Vlad Dracul to suffer!!! That man took my wife and I want their abomination to feel my pain!!!" The head Elder bellowed.

"So this is nothing but a personal vendetta against a man who took a woman that YOU never loved in the first place??!?!??!!!" Caleb roared.

"So what if I didn't love her, that child needs to die!!!" The Elder resonated.

"I will have nothing to do with this..." Caleb stated as he rose up to leave the chambers. He stopped when the other Elder began to speak.

"Caleb make sure this is your final decision because there will be dire consequences of your actions."

Caleb then turned on his heels and slammed the chamber door.

"So be it..."

********************************************************************

"Hey man, everything all right with you??? You are not your chipper self..." Avi asked with Kevin looking at me with concern. We were in the middle of rehearsals before the concert in the next two days.

I couldn't say anything. How was I going to tell them? What would their reaction be? Would they try to kill me? Turn me in to the Elders? Would I have to kill my brothers just to protect myself? So many thoughts are running through my mind as I looked at the both of them.

"I'm good man... Just thinking what if my mate rejects me." Padding Avi's knee and displaying a fake smile.

Avi's eyebrows furrowed. "I CALL BULLSHIT!!!! C'mon man what the hell is going on?!?!? Ever since Alexander visited you yesterday, you haven't been the same!!! You're hiding something... The three of us have been friends for years and not to mention I have been by your side from day one!!!" Avi shouted. "What is it that would make you feel that you need to hide from Kevin and me?"
"Yeah man... We never kept anything from each other..." The other Beta voiced.

"I can't..." I whispered.

"I'm sorry BUT... I can't", is not cutting it... TELL US!!!" Avi demanded. By now, the crew members stopped working to see what is going on. His eyes turning from green to a deep gold.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPEAKING TO ME IN THAT TONE?!!???!!" I said in my Alpha voice and my eyes turning deep crimson which made everyone cower except Avi.

"SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY GIVES TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU!!!" My beta resounded back.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU LOOKING AT?!?!?! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW!!!!" I screamed. The entire crew flew out of the stadium.

Kevin was stunned because he has never seen me in this manner nor see Avi and I go at each other's throats like this.

"I cannot say because it would not only place your lives in danger, but the others as well... I will not let that happen..." I said holding back tears of the thought of losing anyone that I vowed to protect.

"What, the fact that you're the son of Vlad Dracul and Elizabeth Bathory???" Avi nonchalantly threw in the air.

Kevin looked as if the wind was knocked out of his chest. "Wait a minute, so the legend is true? YOU'RE the hybrid??"

All I can do was look at them with fear in my eyes.

"Yes Alpha... I knew of your true identity. When I came to the night you saved me, I overheard the other Alpha say it before you ripped his head off..."

I just stood there... He knew??? All this time??? I started pacing and running my hands through my hair. Tears started to spill and I collapsed to the floor. Kevin rushed over and held me until I was able to compose myself and calm down.

"Why haven't you never said anything? You could've turned me over to the Elders..." I managed to squeak out.

"Because my "friend", at that moment when you almost gave your life to save mine, I made a vow to protect and serve you no matter the circumstances... " Avi choked out.

Tears started streaming down my face. "Thank you...." Was all I could spit out. Avi came to me and gave me a bone-crushing hug. I looked over to Kevin who was still in disbelief.

"Kev, I need to hear your opinion... Please my brother... Speak..." I said with pleading eyes.

"Alpha, the day we met, I pledged my life to serve and protect you. That decision is never going to waiver, especially now... What do you need us to do??" I opened my arms and Kevin joined in our group hug.

"What do you know??" Avi stated going into Beta mode.

"My Uncle said that they know of my existence and that I live in California. According to him, they don't know what I look like or my new name. He stated that it has to be someone who knew of the affair and that I was the result. Someone close... He also mentioned that my cousin Joey is missing as well."

"Do you think he had something to do with this?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know how he could seeing that he was too small to remember the night my father was taken..."

"Could it be anyone else in the family??? Tori, Todrick maybe??" Avi pondered.

"That might be a possibility. Uncle said to keep an eye on those close to me..." Avi and Kevin looked at each other because they were both thinking the same thing.

"What??? What are you thinking? Speak..."

Avi sighed. "Alpha please do not take this in the wrong way because of your relationship with Alexander... I don't want to come to any conclusions but with the disappearance of Joey... How do we not know that he's working with them to protect his son? They may be using him against your Uncle to find out where you are..."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. "I can't believe that!!! The man sacrificed EVERYTHING to make sure I was safe!!! How dare you think of something so preposterous?" I yelled.

"Alpha I hate to say it but I'm in agreement with him. He's the only one outside of Avi that knows your true identity."

I let out a loud sigh... Could it be possible that Alexander was the one who betrayed me???

"Just think about it... Now that this has come to light, what are you going to do about Mitch???"

Oh my God, I have even thought about that... My lil' rabbit...

"There may be a chance that they know of his existence as well and will definitely try to use that against you." Kevin warned.

"He's right..."

"The concert is in two days... Once I officially make him mine, that's when we will make a plan... Right now we just need to focus to on the concert Friday..."

My hope is that they haven't found Mitch yet.

Yes Alpha..." Both nodded and saying in unison.

God forbid that Alexander, the man who I loved as a second father, had anything to do with this... I will serve his head and entrails on a platter to his family....

WELL THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG!!! WHO DO YOU THINK THE TRAITOR IS???

COOL OF AVI NOT TO SAY ANYTHING, BUT IS HE THE INFORMANT??? ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO THE REAL CULPRIT IS...

AND WHO IS THE HEAD ELDER??? LET ME JUST SAY YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED OF THE PERSON I CHOSE TO PLAY THE VILLIAN... HE'S NOT A BAD LOOKER EITHER...LOL!!!

AS ALWAYS... VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!