Chapter 29

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! 10K READS!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Sorry it's so short but I have a lot things on my plate right now...

Alexander and Scott rushed to the hospital using their supernatural powers. After much protesting, Alexander finally relented and let Scott come with him. When they reached Joey's room, Alexander fell to floor from the sight before him. His little Joey looked pale and he can feel death hovering over his son. Tori and Todrick rushed to his side. Alexander was consumed with overwhelming guilt because of a promise made to a friend. He felt as though it was his fault for what happened to Joey. This was his baby boy, the one he pledged to protect and now he felt like the ultimate failure because his son was on the brink of death. Scott was hesitant to come forward to comfort everyone because he felt he was the blame. Tori sensed his awkwardness and went over to Scott and wrapped her arms around him. She wiped the tears that Scott didn't realize that were falling.

"Baby, don't you dare blame yourself for this... Alexander did his job to protect you and would do it all over again because he loves you... Remember that..."

"I'm going to kill that son of bitch!!! Joey doesn't deserve this..."

"I know baby..." They continued to hold each other until Alexander cleared his throat.

"Scott, I do not blame you for this... If anything this is my fault..." Tori let go of Scott and went to her husband. "I'm so sorry for putting our son in danger..." Alexander said in between sobs.

Tori shook her head... "Don't!!! Do not do this to yourself!!! Just go and kill the bastard!!!" Alexander and Scott raised an eyebrow because they never heard her speak in such a manner. He let go of her and went into the room.

When he made it to the bed, his heart broke because his son looked so helpless.

"I'm so sorry... I'm sorry that I broke my promise to protect you... I love you..." Alexander whispered to Joey running his fingers through his hair.

"You are sorry because you're nothing but a pathetic piece of shit..." Alexander eyes went wide as Zayn started speaking through Joey.

"Zayn, I'm going to rip your fucking throat out when I get my hands on you!!!" Alexander whispered yell so not to alert the others.

"Ooooh kinky... I can't wait... Ask Scott to come in... Yes, I know he's here with you, so please call young Vladimir in so we can talk..." Alexander told Scott to come into the room via mind link.

Scott eyes changed to yellow as his wolf was trying to come out and take over the situation.

"I suggest you tell wolfie to calm down if you want to see your beautiful mate again..."

Scott let out a low growl... "If ANYTHING happens to Mitch, I swear on my father's grave... I WILL destroy you..."

"What do you want Zayn?"

"What does everyone want in life??? To rule the world of course..."

"Zayn stop playing fucking games and tell us what the hell you want!!!" Scott's temper was rising and he was trying to hold his wolf back from ripping Joey's throat out. Alexander grabbed his arm to stop him from getting closer to the bed.

"I want you... Your life for your mate's... Your father took something from me, so it's only fair that you return the favor..."

"My father didn't take anything that didn't belong to you in the first place..." Alexander looked at Scott with warning eyes.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MAGGOT!!!! You will come alone and if I find that you brought ANYONE, I will rip out Mitch's throat with my bare hands... And Alexander... Say goodbye to your "precious" baby boy..." Joey looked at his dad with tears falling... "Je suis papa désolé, je t'aime... (I'm sorry dad, I love you...")

Alexander rose from his chair as Joey started convulsing...

"JOEY NOOOOOO!!!!"

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!