Chapter 21

"Uncle..."

"Scott..."

We both stood in silence staring at each other intensely. Uncle Alexander cleared his voice to speak.

"Scott... I wish I can take back what happened that night. I know it wasn't your fault and I felt horrible putting my hands on you..."

"Uncle... It's ok... I know in my heart that you didn't mean it..." I went over to him and embraced him. "How's Auntie Tori??"

"She's good... We weren't speaking to each other for a while because I felt so guilty yelling at her..." I just placed my hand on his shoulder and I saw the tears running down his face. The way he feels about her is the way I feel about Mitch.

"How's Kevin??"

"He's doing better... He's working on a new program to ensure that the cameras and security system won't get hacked into..." I looked at him and he immediately picked up on my nervousness.

"What's going on Scott?"

"Someone tried to kill him while he was in the hospital. Luckily Avi and Kirstie got there before the deed was done. Avi stated that the scent was familiar because he smelled it at Jonathan's funeral..." He raised his head at the last statement.

"At Jonathan's funeral you say?" I shook my head.

"What are you thinking uncle?" I can see the wheels turning.

"You mentioned that he was your half-brother?" I nodded my head... "I know you never knew this but you have other siblings... Five to be exact: Paul, Andrew, Anna, Ursula and Katrina. When your mother left Zayn for Vlad, I heard rumors that he went crazy and gave his own children the ultimatum to side with him or die. Needless to say that only one stayed loyal to him: Katrina..."

"That sick son of bitch killed his own children?!??!!" Uncle just nodded his head.

"Rumor has it that one of the children, Andrew, left before Zayn could carry out his sadistic plot. He tried finding him but his son covered his tracks very well so he was never found. I'm wondering if your Jonathan was Andrew." I let out a loud sigh. "What are you thinking about?"

"Something that Mitch said... He said that he saw a woman standing near a tree watching Jonathan's funeral. When they made eye contact, she took off..." Uncle sat in silence processing the information.

"We need to talk to Mitch and see if he can remember what she looks like..." I nodded in agreement.

"He's lying down now... He hasn't been feeling well and I'm starting to get worried."

"Why are you worried about him?"

"It's been going on for a few weeks now..." Uncle just looked at me and chuckled. "What's the smirk for?"

"You should talk to Mitch..." I looked at him confused.

"Uh... Ok..."

"There is something else we need to discuss... When you were talking to Joey before he went into a coma, did he come across weird to you???"

"Actually... He seemed nervous and scared... Right before he started convulsing, he was about to tell me something... Why do you ask?"

"He came into the study to check on Tori and I but I kept sensing something wasn't right... I felt uneasy talking to him..."

"Really??? " He just nodded his head.

"I want you to keep your guard up when you're around him... I hate to feel this way but I don't trust my son right now..."

HEY ALL!

IT'S A FILLER CHAPTER...

ENJOY YOUR EVENING AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

BloodLust (Scomiche)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें