Epilogue

ABOVE LEFT IS SCOTT IN WOLF FORM, ABOVE RIGHT IS MITCH IN WOLF FORM, MICHAEL EALY AS MICHAEL AND JESSE PATTISON AS JESSE.

I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO READ THIS LITTLE DITTY OF MINE. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE GRATITUDE I FEEL RIGHT NOW HOW MUCH YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS STORY.

ONCE I HAD MY DRINK AFTER MY MELTDOWN I WAS GOOD TO GO!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

LOVE YA!!!

FLASHBACK

"SCOTT!!!!!!!" Avi screamed...
Scott quickly moved to Mitch's side and took him in his arms cradling him so gently.

"I told you I was coming..."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I was afraid you wouldn't love me anymore..." Mitch's eyes were closing.

"Shhhh... Stay with me Mitch... Please... I need you..."

"I love you..." Mitch caressed Scott's face before falling limp.

"MITCH??? NOOOOOOO MITCH!!!!!!!"
Scott pulled Mitch into chest sobbing uncontrollably. Avi placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You know what you must do..."

"I can't... I don't know if the venom will kill him and my babies..."

"They will die if you don't!!! Do it Scott!!" Scott felt his fangs descend and he bit into Mitch. He licked the wound so it can heal.  He pulled his mate closer to his chest. He placed a hand over his belly caressing it as the tears flowed.
Kevin was holding Katrina as she came to. All eyes were on Scott and Mitch.  No one noticed the stirring that was happening in the corner.
There was a gasp as Alexander arose pulling the knife out of his neck and cracked it a few times.
Scott was so focused on Mitch that he didn't notice the looming figure over him.  Alexander kneeled down next him and placed his hand on his shoulder. Scott looked shocked at the figure next to him.

"What??? How???"

"I'm a pure blood. The only way to kill us is to sever the head from the body." Scott leaned into his uncle who held him tightly. All of sudden everyone stood to their feet surrounding Scott and Mitch as the Elders from both houses and guards filled the room. When they entered the room they automatically kneeled and bowed their heads.
"It's good to see you my old friend..." Christophe the head elder of the house of Dracul greeted his old comrade. He walked over to Scott and kneeled before him.

"My lord... We are very grateful that you destroyed Zayn. We've been trying to find you for years to take your place as the rightful ruler over our houses and we all thought you were dead. Now you can rightfully take your title as our leader." Scott looked at the elder with somber eyes, nodded, and then turned his attention back to his mate. He caressed his face and placed his forehead against his.

"Please Mitch... Come back to me... I need you... We need you..." He said as he placed his hand back to Mitch's belly.  The tears started welling up again.  Everyone in the room was silent.  Scott looked with wide eyes as the person beneath him started stirring.  Everyone gasped as the bruises and scars started disappearing. His hair grew out a little bit longer . More muscles started to take form on his body. The pale skin started to regain its color. Scott watched in amazement as his lover came back to life.  Soon chocolate eyes were gazing at piercing blues.

"Hi..." Mitch said weakly as he lifted his hand to Scott's cheek who leaned into the touch. He placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I thought I lost you..."