Chapter 10

I saw the sun's rays peeking through the window. I felt a strong arm around my waist and a smile graces my lips. He is mine and I am his. I laid there for a few more minutes because this is one dream I did not want to wake up from. I looked at him sleeping taking in his beautiful features. His mouth was partially open letting out a small snore. I carefully traced so not to wake him his face memorizing every line until I reached his lips... I placed a gentle kiss and he started to stir. His eyes fluttered open and once again I'm greeted with my piercing blues.

"Morning my lil' rabbit..." His voice sounding deeper than usual made my lower region almost gives a morning salute.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I asked as he pulled me closer to him my head resting on his chest.

"Because you're small and adorable..." He said matter-of-factly. "How do you feel?"

"A little sore but it was well worth it..." I placed a kiss on his jawline. I saw him grinning.

"Well, I aimed to please..." He said devilishly.

"Are you going to explain what you are??? I think I should know this seeing that I'm going to be at your side for the rest of our lives..." I inquired.

He ran his hand over his face and then through his hair and looked over to me. He rose from the bed with me following his lead. He took my hand and we proceeded to walk down the hallway to another room which looks like a library.

"Sit." He went over to the shelf and pulled two books. The first looked like one of those text books from high school. However, the other is massive and it's looks pretty old. It was very detailed in its design including the belt and buckle used to keep the contents in place. I looked up at him with curious eyes.

"These books explain who and what I am."

"Uh... You really don't expect to read these right???"

He just smirked. "No love but they are here in case you have any questions or if you ever get bored." He joked. "I want to tell you, however, I don't want to scare you away when you find out." He looked down and sighed.

I walked around and slipped one hand in his and the other caresses his cheek. "I love you..." I whispered to him. He lifted my head and placed a chaste kiss on my lips. "I love you too..." He whispered back.

What Scott told me was mind boggling to say the least. Count Dracula actually existed, Werewolves actually still roamed the earth, the differences between an Alpha, Beta, and Omega werewolf (I'm still kind of weirded out when Scott said that the males can give birth and I could get pregnant), his "wolf", the mating and marking process which made me touch my neck again, the different Houses that were still fighting in a war since the beginning of their existences. All I can think was that this definitely wasn't anything like I've seen in "Twilight".

He told (which in my opinion) the most beautiful love story of how his parents met and their untimely deaths. I can see and feel the overwhelming sadness in him. By this time, he was sitting in this large antique chair which kind of looked like a throne. I went over to him to sit in his lap. He laid his head on me and I feel him inhaling my scent. I wiped the few tears that fell and replaced them with small kisses. He started to relax and he continued. He explained how Alexander took him in, raised him as his own, and changed his name to protect his true identity. He talked about how he met Avi and Kevin. I can tell that he really loved them; it almost made feel a little bit of jealously... I guess he sensed my emotion and he leaned over and kissed my cheek. Once he finished, he just observed me looking for any reaction.

"So... Ready to run yet??" Scott blurted out.

"Never... It's a lot to take in but that only makes me love you more..." I lifted his head to place a kiss which he returned hastily.

"Thank you for not running away. If you left me, I would surely die..."

"I'm not going anywhere..." I leaned my forehead against his.

"Good..." He pecked my nose.

"So what happens now?"

"I would love for you live with me... You can bring Kirstie if she wants to come. My pack will not bring any harm to either of you and the both of you will be under my protection as long as you live here."

"Yes, I would love too and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind if means she can be closer to Avi.." We both laughed.

We just sat there in complete bliss in each other's arms. Little did I know that the road ahead was going to be bumpy one.