Chapter 9

"Mr. Kirk, there's someone here to see you... He says it's very urgent." One of Alexander's staff members said.

"Did he say his name?"

"Caleb sir..." Alexander froze.

He fell back into his chair. "Have him wait in the dining room and have Amelia make us some tea please." Alexander got up from his desk to make his way downstairs.

"Yes sir..." The staff member bowed and retreated to go to the kitchen.

***********************************************************************************************************

"You have one minute..." Alexander stated as he sipped his tea.

"Well, hello to you too... Brother..." Caleb retorted.

"So what do I owe the honor of your presence?"

"Vlad..."

Alexander looked from his cup and stared at Caleb. "Have you seen a ghost? Vlad died many years ago..."

"Brother do not play dumb with me... You know exactly who the hell I'm referring to... I saw Vlad give him to you the night he was murdered..." He paused. "I've come here to warn you." Alexander just stared at him.

"How would I know of his whereabouts?" Alexander pondered.

"Just stop all right!!! I know OUR relationship is shit, but I refuse to let an innocent man die because of a personal vendetta..." Caleb sighed finally sitting down at the dining room table. "Luckily for the hybrid, they do not know his new name or what he looks like."

"Do you know who the informant is?"

"Unfortunately I don't. Whoever it is was aware of the affair and that there was a child..."

"Joey is missing..."

"Joey??? You think he has something to do with this???" Caleb questioned.

"All I know is that my son is missing and the Elders are now looking for Vlad's son..." Alexander looking intently as his younger brother.

"I see... How are Tori and Todrick holding up?" Caleb looking very uneasy.

"Both are very distraught of course, especially Todrick... He was with him the night he disappeared."

"Does Joey or Todrick know of Vlad's son true lineage???"

"No... Only Tori, I, and you knew of Vlad and Elizabeth's affair..." Alexander raised his head at Caleb.

"What are you implying??? I had something do with this???" Caleb rising up from his chair walking over to Alexander.

"Did you have something to do with this???" Alexander asked while raising his cup to drink not looking at Caleb.

"How do I know you're not the one who told??? It makes sense seeing that Joey disappeared..." Caleb implied which made Alexander rise out of his chair.

"I vowed to keep that boy safe and I think I've done a pretty damn good job doing it!!!" Alexander yelling getting in Caleb's face.

"Oh really??? Not too good if the Elders found out..." Caleb taunted.

"FUCK YOU CALEB!!! Get the hell out of my house and never darkened my doorway again!!!"

"Fine... I'll leave but you tell the hybrid his days are numbered and he's coming for his blood..." Caleb rose to leave.

"Who's coming???" Although Alexander just answered his own question.

"Zayn..." Caleb said and walked out...

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!

SHEMAR MOORE IS CALEB, ALEXANDER'S BROTHER...

ZAYN MALIK FROM ONE DIRECTION IS THE HEAD ELDER IN CASE YOUR WONDERING...LOL!
LET ME KNOW HOW THE STORY'S GOING... I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK...