Part 14

"Krysh!", sunny waved as she walked towards me.

"Hey, you finished the activity?", I asked when she got close enough.

She wrinkled her nose and shook her head.

"It was wayyy too long!", she said prolonging her sentence.

I laughed and took my notes from my backpack.

"Here, you can copy mine."

Her eyes sparkled. If Sunny is an animated person, I bet I would see stars from her eyes. She clung to my arms and squealed.

"You're the best!"

I laughed at her. Our conversation was interrupted by several students.

"Tyler.", I mumbled as I saw him across the crowd.

He and his friends were walking like King and Queens of the campus. They are the bullies of the school but they also excel in sports and pageants. Some of them even represent our school.

Sunny and I stopped to make way for the "bullies". The other students did the same thing.

"Argh, why do they have to walk like they own the pathway?", Sunny asked, rolling her arms into her chest. Irritation is evident in her voice.

I shrugged off her question.

Even I, don't know the answer.

Sunny looked at me from head to toes. I gave her a questioning look. You know, if you've been friends for years,  you wouldn't need words to understand each other. It all comes naturally.

"By the way, Something's different with you. I just can't put my finger on it", she said, brows furrowing. "You cut your hair?", she asked and I shook my head.

"Hmm. I don't know.. you're.. glowing?", she said and it's my turn to get confused.

Glowing? Am I light or something?

"You had s*x?", she blurted which made me cough.

I felt all the blood on my cheeks, thinking what Tyler and I did last Saturday. It might not be s*x, but he touched and licked every inch of me. Does that count? It feels so surreal. I can still feel his tongue between my legs.

Thinking about it makes me.. hot.

Sunny shrugged. "Nah. You don't even have a boyfriend. Who would you have sex with?", she said, more to herself.

I sighed in relief when she stopped nagging me. I don't want to tell her what happened and I don't even know how to say it.

Tyler and his friends passed us but I saw how Tyler smiled when he saw me. Or am I imagining things?

Argh.

After what happened between me and Tyler, all I could think of was him. How his hand feels against my skin.

How he kisses me. The way he snaked his arms around my waist. How good his tongue feels, circling, biting, and nibbling my core.

Fvck. I clench my lip between my legs, my underwear getting damp just by thinking of Tyler.

I know, I should not think of him this way.. but I can't stop myself.

I'm so sorry mum but I'm slowly losing control.

After they passed by, We made our way to our room. The rest of the day was pretty normal, except that we have to play volleyball today for our P.E. subject.

Argh. I'm not really into sports, so I might not be of big help. I'm more inclined to arts.

Sunny, on the other hand, know a lot of sports, including volleyball. She's also into dancing, my exact opposite.

"Argh. Move away from me.", Sunny said, nudging me.

"Why?", I said, laughing.

We just finished changing into our P.E. uniforms and are now on our way to the gym.

She stretched her arms and rolled her eyes on me.

"They'll probably compare us if they see us. Ghad, I envy your body measurements. You have a small waist, and yet, you don't even exercise. It's so unfair!"

I laughed at her but I received another eye roll.

Some boys are already playing basketball when we arrived at the gym. The cheerleaders are on the other side, doing their work.

What caught my attention was the guy being guarded by two guys. He's much taller than them but it's hard to pass the ball with two guys guarding you.

"Is that Tyler?", Sunny pointed to the guy in the middle.

"Yeah, it is.", I said, still looking at Tyler.

I almost cheered when he managed to sidestep the two guys in front of him and made a perfect slam dunk.

"Go Tyyyyy!", Tiff squealed, cheering furiously.

My delight turned into disgust when Tyler smiled at her. He then returned to his game.

Fvck. It's infuriating.

They look like a lovely fvcking couple.

Ghad! Am I the sidechick here? Am I even a sidechick?

"We're teammates.", Sunny said pulling me out of my trance. I was too occupied I didn't notice they already chose the players.

"Alright.", I said, sneaking a peek at Tyler.

We went to our positions and started the game. I'm really bad at playing volleyball but seeing Tyler and Tiff only made my game worse. I can't even serve the ball properly.

"Sorry.", I mumbled when I didn't catch the ball.

"It's alright, I already know you suck.", Sunny said, teasing.

We switched players and I'm one of the two players who got benched.

Right, more time to glare at Tyler and Tiff. I thought to myself.

I rolled my eyes when Tyler made a three-point shot. The girls, not just Tiff, cheered and chanted Tyler's name.

"Psh. Why do they have to chant Tyler's name?", I mumbled.

They switched players and Tyler got the chance to rest.

Tiff wiped Tyler's sweat and gave him a bottle of water. Looks like Tyler's enjoying himself, he even smiled at Tiffany.

Arghhhhhh!

What the fvck Tyler?!

I can't understand you. One second, you're kissing me, the other, you're looking at Tiff with so much love.

It's breaking me.

Tiffany's eyes traveled to where I'm sitting. She looked shocked but it quickly changed into a glare.

Then she bends over Tyler.

I saw her smirk before she kissed Tyler. It was swift, but I felt the time stopped.

The guys beside Tyler whistled and the girls who saw it giggled.

Tyler looked surprised. Of course, he did not expect that.

Maybe.. he'll get mad at Tiff for suddenly kissing him.

Yeah.

So, I waited for his reaction..

But..

My heart clenched when he smiled at her.

I closed my eyes and felt a teardrop from my eyes, my heart shattering into thousand pieces.