Part 16

"It's just a kiss."

Just a kiss?

Just a fvcking kiss?!

That's his excuse? I touched my forehead, not wanting to hear more of his lame excuses.

"Leave.", I said in a low voice and turned my back at him. I picked up my PJs and put them back in my closet.

I think I need a drink. I'm already at my legal age but I barely drink.

Of course, I can't wear PJs inside the bar.

"What?", Tyler asked.

"Just... leave.", I said as I rummage for a dress in my closet.

He pulled me to face him, his face painted with confusion.

Is he dumb or what?

"What are you doing?", he asked looking at my closet then back to me. "And why are you asking me to leave?"

I pulled my arms from him and gently shoved him.

"I don't want you near me. You can go back to kissing Tiffany.", I said in irritation.

"What's wrong with you?", he asked, getting irritated as well.

"Nothing's wrong with me. You should be asking yourself."

I sidestep him and opened my bedroom door.

"Please, leave."

"What the hell Kryshia?"

He walked towards me and closed the door.

"I won't go anywhere.", he said in a menacing voice.

I gritted my teeth. "You were acting as nothing happened between you and Tiff. You were kissing Tyler! That was a fvcking kiss!"

"It was only a kiss!", he said.

I can't help myself. My hand was fast enough to slap him and wake him up.

His cheeks went red.

"It was not just a kiss. You like her.", I said, almost growling.

He stared at me, not letting a word slip his lips. He must have been shocked from the slap, or maybe of the fact that I know he likes her.

I don't know but he stayed silent.

He looked at me and massaged his cheeks, his eyes went dark.

I thought he was going to hurt me but he did not. He opened my door and left.

I felt my knees wobble so I sat on my floor. I stared at my door as tears started to pour from my eyes. My cheeks were turning damp.

"So, he likes her.", I thought to myself.

He did not deny it. He would have denied it if it was true.

"What about me?", I asked as my chest throb in pain.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands and tried to calm myself.

"It's alright, Krysh.", I mumbled.

"It's better this way. Your parents are getting married anyway.", I faked a laugh as more tears fall from my eyes.

Who am I kidding?

I'm not okay!

My chest feels like it's going to explode and I can't even cry my heart out cause my mum might hear me and I don't want her to ask questions.

I can't even tell my best friend cause she doesn't even know that something's going on between me and Tyler.

Because it's fvcking tabo*!