Part 50

"Hi there gorgeous.", Van said before getting my hands and kissing them.

I was shocked at what he did and didn't know what to say for a second. I pulled my hands from him and he giggled.

Sneaky psycho.

"What are you doing?", I asked and he just shrugged.

Just in time for Sunny to go back to our table. She was sitting beside me before so she looked at Van who was now sitting in her seat.

"Oh, hi there Sunny!", he greeted Sunny. Before Sunny could even say a thing, Van already stood up and pulled the chair across me.

"Here, take a seat.", he said. Sunny had no choice but to give up her prior seat. She just shrugged it off.

"You guys like to eat dinner without me, don't you?", Van kidded with a hint of sarcasm.

"Not true.", I said plainly.

"I wouldn't have known if I didn't call you.", he reasoned.

It's not like I need his permission or something. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, it was initially supposed to be just Krysh and me.", Tyler commented which got Van's attention.

"What do you mean?", Van asked.

"It's nothing like that.", I butted in to clear things up.

I know I don't need to but I also don't like where Tyler's going with this.

"Well, I helped her with something earlier...", Tyler said, not giving too much information.

Van looked like he was interested in what Tyler is saying and Tyler is not taking his eyes off Van. It's as if they're... fighting?

"Help with what? Are you sure you helped her? Or you forced your help on her?"

"Alright. That's enough. Sunny, how about serving our food now?"

Tyler glared at Van but stopped talking.

"Y-yeah...", Sunny said stuttering. Looks like also noticed the heat between these two. She stood up and went to I don't know where.

"No. I want to know.", Van said when Sunny left.

Van's annoying.

"Van. Stop it.", I said in a low voice. I don't want any trouble. There are a lot of people here and it would be embarrassing if they fight here.

What are they even fighting for?

"It's okay, Krysh.", Tyler said before continuing. "She needed my help. And we agreed that in return, she's going to buy me dinner. There's no force involved."

Van looked at me as if I did something wrong. It irritates me so I raised a brow at him.

"What?", I prompted when he did not say a thing.

He just stares at me, waiting for... I don't know. An explanation? Who knows what this guy is thinking?

The last time I checked, I make my own decisions.

"I don't see anything wrong with what I did?", I said before taking a sip at my water.

"What did you need his help for?", he asked.

"Got to choose a wine for Peter."

"Is that why you called me earlier?"

"Uh, yeah. But you're busy and he knows what Peter likes. Besides, I don't think I need to ask for your permission before I ask anyone for their help.", I said to end the conversation.