Part 20

He kissed me.

"T-Tyler!", I said and tried my best to punch his chest. He's still holding my hands but I still managed to punch him. "Stop it.", I repeated.

He looked directly into my eyes. "I can't stop."

He said and gave me another kiss.

"TYLER.", I warned, trying to lower my voice cause my mum can enter my room anytime. And we'll be doomed if she sees us in this position.

He took my eyeglasses off and closed the gap between our lips for the third time. The kiss was longer this time. He held my nape and pulled me closer.

I'm slowly losing my strength.

No, I can't do this. I need to stop him.

I pushed him for the nth time. "Tyler! Can you please stop? If it wasn't for your dad, I wouldn't let you in my room. Have you forgotten what you did last Monday?"

Cause I haven't. I can still remember everything clearly.

Like a vivid dream.

The scene replays in my mind like a broken record. How Tiff kiss him.. the fact that he said that it was only a kiss.. and the way he bragged that I am his.. Like a trophy.

I felt the tears form at the back of my eyes.

"Are you also going to say that this is 'just a kiss? Cause to me, a kiss means something special."

The tears I'm trying to hold started falling. His eyes soften and he loosens his grip on my hands. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

"No, you're wrong. I'm sorry, Krysh.", he whispered and I felt my heart sink. "I won't let it happen again.", he said before kissing me.

Damn it.

Tyler's effect on me is too much. All the walls I built are now gone.

I clung to the hem of his shirt and kissed him back. I gasped when he deepened his kiss and our tongues touch.

"Mmmn.", I moaned when he nibbled my lower lip.

"Dmnit.", he murmured and pulled me from my chair. Our lips did not part as we walk towards my bed.

I feel so hot as if I'm under a spell. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Tyler's neck. I lay on the bed as he positioned on top of me and rubbed his huge bulge on me.

Ghad. I'm only wearing thin shorts that's why I can feel that he's fvcking rock hard.

"Babe.", his voice was husky. He pulled my shirt up to my bre*st and planted soft kisses on my belly.

I can't think straight. All I can think of is Tyler's lips against my skin.

Oh, I want him.

My breath hitched when he pulled my bra and licked the crown on top of my bre*st.

Oh fvck. I joined his thrusts and rubbed my hip against him.

"Ah, Tyler..", I breathed and held his hair.

"You're making me fvcking hrny, babe.", he groaned and s*cked on my nipple while groping the other one.

Argh, this is insane. My panty's already damp from Tyler's dry humping.

I closed my eyes and let the ecstatic sensation cloud my reasonings.

"You're so hot. Ghad, I can't stop.", Tyler said before planting a hickey below my breast.

"Tyler..", I whispered but he only smirked and kissed me.

He was about to pull my shorts when mum called.

"Kids?", she said knocking.