Part 22

It took me seconds to realize I was staring at his fly.

"Uh s-sorry!", I shrieked and closed the door.

I was speechless.

He was fvcking huge!

It was not yet er*ct but it's already that huge. Is that even possible?

I mean, he rubbed his thing against me countless times but I didn't realize that it was "that" big. I even groped him the other day.

How would it feel if we— wait, what am I thinking?

Come on Krysh, stop thinking weird things! This is not you. I reprimanded myself.

The door behind me opened and Tyler peeked from his Room. He was wearing a black T-shirt and white shorts.

Tyler was grinning from ear to ear and I know exactly what's going on inside his head. His face says it all. There's no need for words.

"Shut up.", I blurted and pushed him to enter his room.

He gestured his hand as if saying what? "I'm not even saying anything.", he said, slightly laughing.

Argh! The audacity of this guy.

When I thought he was not going to push the conversation, he continued talking. "I mean, if you want to see it that badly, I could have let y—"

"Tyler!", I warned and punched his arm.

Ghad! It's so embarrassing. I felt the blood on my cheeks but tried to act cool.

"I d-didn't see anything.", I lied.

Who am I kidding?

I saw everything. Every inch of his fvcking mighty meaty— I mean, argh. Whatever!

And I know Tyler knows that, too.

"Alright. If you say so.", he said shrugging. "Even though I saw you staring at my di—", I cut him off.

"TYLER!"

Argh! I shouldn't have gone here. This is a mistake.

He guffawed and raised his hands as if surrendering.

"Okay! Relax."

I sighed in relief when he dropped the conversation.

We already did a lot of weird things but I still get uncomfortable talking about those things. So I'm thankful he did not push through the conversation.

"Anyways, here's my Notes in chemistry.", I said, handing him my notebook.

"Thanks.", he said and sat on a two-seater wooden table.

I sat on the chair across from him and looked around his room.

It's pretty clean, considering Tyler's a badass student. Maybe I'm thinking too much, stereotyping people every chance that I get.

The fact that Tyler can answer the questions I gave him last time only proves that he's not who I thought he was.  He's more than just an empty shell.

Which reminds me..

"Why are you failing your grades on purpose?", I asked as he scan thru my notes. He stopped and looked at me, brows furrowing.

"What?"

I shrugged.

"I know you were failing on purpose. You're good, Tyler.", I was spitting facts.

"That was pure luck.", he said getting back to my notes.

"What luck.", I said in sarcasm.

I watched him look at my notes one by one as if memorizing everything inside them. Is he not planning to write anything down?

He's going to memorize all of that?

He finished the last page and gave the notes back to me.

"Are you done?", I asked and he shrugged.

"Just had to look at some items I'm missing."

I raised an eyebrow at him but did not say anything. I was right. Tyler's a genius but doesn't want to have good grades.

Is this his way to get his father's attention?

They're not getting along. There's no doubt in that. I just don't know why.

I decided to not meddle with their issues.

We studied for the rest of the night and prepared for the exam the next day. I wish Tyler good luck before leaving.

I hope he fills in the correct answers and does not fail his exams. On purpose.

The exam was two long agonizing days. I'm happy some of the things I studied were on the exam. Somehow, I know I can get straight A's, I always do.

"Kryshhh!", Sunny squealed as she run towards me.

I looked at Krysh with my sleepy eyes. Monday feels. I always feel like I don't want to get up from bed and sleep all day long.

"The results are out."

Her news got me hyped. "Really?!"

Today's Monday and they usually post the results after the day ends. They posted it earlier than I expected.

Sunny and I ran to the lobby. My still damp hair splashed water as I run. I panted as my sweat build up on my face.

"Yes!", Sunny squealed when she saw her name. She ranked up two seats. "20th.", she said pointing to her name.

The whole school's being ranked every exam. We're not just competing with our classmates, we're competing against every senior student.

We were given certain ranks according to our grades. And I've been on top one since day one.

My eyes darted to the names on the top 5.

A smile appeared on my face.

"Oh, look at miss number one.", Sunny said when she saw my smile.

"If this goes on, I'll be getting the scholarship Oxford's offering.", I beamed at Sunny and she smiled.

Then she acted sadly. "Then you'll be leaving me."

I laughed at her. "Come on! I know you don't mean that. I know you have plans on studying abroad, too."

She winked before laughing.

"Move!"

We looked at Tiff who was crossing the sea of students to get to the front line. She scanned the board and frowned.

"Uh-oh. Looks like someone's disappointed.", Sunny whispered while looking at Tiff.

"Why?", I whispered back.

"She on the Redline, Krysh."

I gasped. What?

I looked at Tiff who's now walking away. I checked the board and indeed, her name's on the red line.

Those students whose name is on the red line means they have the lowest grade in the entire batch. It also means there's a chance they would not walk the stage on graduation day.

Speaking about the red line, I looked for Tyler's name and smiled when I didn't find his name.

Thank goodness!

Someone suddenly grabbed my arm and hugged me. He pinched my nose and cheeks.

"Argh! Tyler!", I said, stopping his hands from pestering my face.

"Congrats, you're on rank one.", he congratulated me with a wide smile.

I smiled and patted his back.

"You're not on the red line either, congrats!"

He laughed and put his arms on my shoulder before whispering.

"Let's go on a late night stroll later."