Part 29

As promised, here's an update!
I'll be posting another chapter later today so stay tuned guys!
Thank you for the votes and comments! XOXO
----

I stared at him in disbelief. How can he act like I was the one at fault?

Jealous?

Jealous my ass!

He shouldn't be jealous in the first place. He already has Tiffany by his side!

Argh, this guy's irritating. I can't help but ask myself why I fell for him.

I was not able to make a response as Tiffany's already walking towards the car. She opened the door to the shotgun seat and hopped in.

"What did I miss?", she asked when she noticed the tension between Me and Tyler. We exchanged a few glares before he started the engine.

Tiff gave me a weird look. I know she already has her suspicions between me and Tyler so let's not add wood to the fire.

Tyler glanced at me countless times thru the rearview mirror, I was getting uncomfortable. Tiff was oblivious of what's happening inside the car cause if she noticed, she would probably give me the death sentence.

We arrived at the resort around 9 am. We still have three hours to prepare before the engagement party starts.

I stared at the luggage bags inside our car. Mum brought a lot of stuff since we're going to spend the rest of the night here but it didn't have to be this many.

There were 3 large bags and trolleys. I tried to pull one trolley and carry one bag on my shoulder.

Argh. I can't carry all of this by myself! I looked at mum who was busy talking with her friends. What should I do?

"Sunny...", I called her out.

"Can you help me with the bags?", I asked, pointing to the bags.

"Sure!", she said and tried to carry one large bag. She looked at me and said, "Did your mum bring your whole house? This is heavy.", she huffed as she carry one bag.

I laughed at her remarks. I was thinking the same thing!

"Let me help you.", Van said when he saw the luggage I had to carry.

I smiled at him. "Thank you! You're an angel."

"Oh really?", mum butted in and smiled at Van. "You do look like an Angel, Van. Especially with your light brown hair and pretty smile—"

"Mum!", I cut her off.

My cheeks turned red because of what mum said. That's embarrassing!

Van laughed heartily and thanked mum for the compliment.

Mum gave me the key to our room. It turned out that all five of us— including Tyler and Tiffany, would be sharing the same suite.

"Sweetie...", Mum whispered after handing the keys to me. "Don't do something I wouldn't do.", she said and glanced at Van.

My eyes widened at what she said. "Mum!", my tone telling her to stop.

I wouldn't do that! Well, at least not with Van.

Argh.

Mum's suspecting the wrong guy. I looked at Tyler who was busy talking with Tiff.

Seeing them together still makes my heartache and my blood boil at the same time.

He fooled me after all. The pain doesn't go that fast.

I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

It's okay Krysh. You'll get used to it.