Part 49

"Alright! How about buying me dinner?"

I looked at him incredulously.

"How about no?", I said and looked at the girl who was interested in Tyler.

"How much for the wine?", I ask the girl. She put the wine in a box as if she did not hear what I just said.

What's her problem? I stopped myself from rolling my eyes.

"How much is the wine?", I ask again, kind of irritated. Tyler looked at her and that's the only time she paid me some of her valuable attention.

"25 dollars.", she said in a monotone voice. It only took her two seconds to look at me and go back into packing the wine.

As if it takes that long to put it in a box.

This girl is getting on my nerves. I tried to check my sling bag if I have cash with me but found none.

"I'll just transfer it to your bank account.", I said and looked at the girl to grab the wine. She's done putting it inside the box after a thousand years.

"You don't need to.", Tyler said while I'm getting the wine.

I turned my back and was already planning to leave if not for this girl's attitude. I caught her rolling her eyes at me. I swear, I might not have gotten a good look at her ugly irritating face but I saw those dull-looking eyes rolling and glaring at me.

Oh, bitch. You wanna play?

I turned to look at Tyler.

"You know what?", I said with a sweet voice I almost puked. "On second thought, let's have dinner."

I looked at the girl and smiled sweetly at her. I even snaked my hands at Tyler's arms.

She rolled her eyes for the second time, not even bothering to hide it from me before turning her back against us to scroll at her phone.

Bitch. Psh.

I looked at Tyler who was still stunned.

"Come on.", I said, pulling him out of the store.

I know... I know I should be embarrassed but not a bit of me is feeling that way right now. I'm just glad I got to piss that bitch at the store.

I smiled to myself. More grinned to myself. It's so satisfying to see her irritated face.

"Why are you smiling?", Tyler asked once we were out of the store. I pulled my hands off him.

"Nothing."

I was surprised when he pulled my hand and tried to put it back into his arms.

He smiled. "Are you that happy to go out with me?"

I raised an eyebrow at him, putting some distance between us.

"Where in the world did you get that?"

"You just said you wanted to have dinner with me." He even pouted.

What the actual fuck?

Alright, he's handsome. But come on dude, he looks like Big Ed trying to act cute.

"Yeah. And we're going to eat dinner. If there's anything I should be happy about, that's the food I'm about to eat. Not your presence."

I left him and walked towards my car. I opened my door but he immediately closed it.

I looked at him questioningly.

"What now?"

"Let's use my car."