Part 62

"Why don't we go to the beach?", Sunny murmurs as she punches in numbers in her little pink calculator.

"I'm exhausted.", She grunts and looks at me. I bet she didn't like the amount she got while computing the expenses of her restaurant this month.

I smiled and took a sip of my mango smoothie. It's not a bad idea. I only have nine days left anyways. Spending it here in this restaurant and our house isn't 'revolutionary'.

"Just the two of us?", I ask and she grins.

"I wouldn't dare snatch you away from Tyler.", She says.

My cheeks turned red at her comment. Well, Tyler and I have been inseparable these past three days. I can't get enough of him.

He would go in the morning to check his business outside the city and come back in the afternoon. Then we'll spend the rest of the day watching Netflix and cuddling.

I couldn't ask for more.

I don't know if Peter's asking where he's staying cause he's been sleeping in our house for the past few days. Or are we sleeping?

I think I only got four hours of sleep today, just like the other days. Tyler's a beast in bed. He's so good that we've been doing it for hours in a day.

Thinking about the little time I had for sleep made me yawn. I feel so sleepy suddenly.

"Sleepy?", She asks as my eyes get watery because of yawning.

"A little bit. I didn't have much sleep."

"Do you want to go home?" she, asked and I shook my head. I rested my head on the counter on top of my arms. I could take a quick nap here.

She paused and looked behind me. Her next word, or name, woke me up.

"It's Tyler."

I jolted up from my seat and looked for Tyler. My eyes quickly found him. How could I not easily find him when he's almost 6 feet tall and is good-looking? How can someone be sinfully gorgeous?

I smiled at him when our eyes met. His smile reached his eyes and he walked towards us.

"Someone got it bad.", Sunny teases and I rolled my eyes at her.

I can't wipe the grin off my face.

"Shut up.", I said biting my lips to stop myself from smiling and she laughs. She shook her head and went back to playing with her calculator.

"Hey.", Tyler greeted us when he reaches us. He snaked his arm around my waist and planted a quick kiss on my lips. He also greeted Sunny.

"Hi.", I greeted back. "How's your work?"

"Pretty much the same.", He said and scowled as if remembering something. "I've got this one business deal that's being too troublesome. I'll eventually think a way of how to fix it.", He then looked at me. "How's your day? Any luck with the buyers?"

I smiled, remembering my last conversation with the new buyer. "Yeah! They said they want to check it. I think they're more likely to buy the house."

He nodded and took a seat beside me.

"You guys have plans for today?", He asked and I looked at Sunny.

"We don't. But I'm planning to go to the beach this weekend. Can we guys go to the beach? Henry and I, and the two of you?", She pleads and I giggle.

I look at Tyler as if asking if we should go. He looks back at me.

"It's fine with me.", He says, still looking at me.