2

• Author's P.O.V •
few minutes later

"Alright, just lend me the USB later and tell Jungkook he has to help me with something later

"Alright, just lend me the USB later and tell Jungkook he has to help me with something later." Jimin spoke between the line, talking to his close friend, Taehyung. Both of them bid their goodbyes and ended the call as Jimin placed the telephone down back on its place.

A heavy sigh left his mouth, "I miss her..." He pouted.

He took his phone that is resting near the table lamp, pressing the power button as his wallpaper appeared on the screen, revealing he and his wife's wedding photo together.

Wife who?

Park Y/N.

She's his wife.

"Man... Why is Ms. Myoui taking so long? I need the copies of the paper right now." He mumbled to himself until his thoughts got cut off when he heard a knock on the door, "Come in." He slightly raised his voice.

The door got pushed open from outside, him getting relieved after seeing Mina appear in the doorway, "Gosh, you finally arrived-" His words got cut off when Hwayoung stepped beside Mina.

"I apologize for making you wait longer Mr. Park, but I passed by this girl around and she's looking for a job, and really needs it. And about the position sir, she's volunteering to get hired as the assistant." Mina politely replied, signalling Hwayoung to step inside the office as she followed from behind, closing the door.

Jimin raised his eyebrow, "Oh, you want to be my assistant?" He examined Hwayoung from head-to-toe, her just getting left with no words from the ethereal man who's right in front of her.

Somehow, I think don't need an assistant.

Jimin thought about it but wanted to see how this one will go.

Mina nudged Hwayoung's shoulder who's getting zoned out from Jimin's looks, her snapping back to reality, "A-Ah... I... I wanna... Uh- Get hired-" As Hwayoung kept stuttering, Mina just took the opportunity to take the lead instead.

"Mr. Park, I know you really don't need an assistant for your business but... She really needs the job sir, it may not be up to me about accepting her but please do try to let her answer some surveys." Mina slightly bowed her head, Hwayoung getting taken-aback from Mina's professionalism.

Jimin slowly nodded his head, understanding every words the words of the female head employee of his company, "Alright, I'll try giving you an interview. What's your name Miss?" He looked up at Hwayoung.

Her heart skipped a beat and immediately looked away when his eyes met her's, "I-I'm C-Choi Hwayoung." She stuttered, never feeling shy in front of someone ever.

He's so handsome, no lie.

"Hm, okay. So then, Ms. Choi, I hope you can feel comfortable in my company and about the interview I will be giving you. And don't be nervous about the survey, I'm just gonna ask you a few formal questions." He smiled, causing Hwayoung to avoid his eye-contact and blushed, slowly looking down.