28

• Still Hwayoung's P.O.V •

My feet slowly stepped back further away from them, Mina looked up and tried approaching me but I immediately stopped her, "What is... What is the meaning of this?" I lowered my voice but louder than a mumble, tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.

Nancy stared at me with the look of guilt in her eyes, "WーWe're sorry Hwayoung." She apologized.

I bit my lips and started shaking my head in disbelief, "WーWhy? Why did you do it?" All of them stayed silent, "Why didn't you tell me?!" I raised my voice, the salty liquids now managed on streaming down my cheeks.

Mina pressed her lips together, feeling bad, "We... We didn't want to hurt you Hwayoungー" "Well you did!" I interrupted her words, wanting to hear more explanation.

Suddenly, Jackson took the opportunity to speak, "WーWe already knew what you're going through with your family's situation Hwayoung... And we didn't want to make it way worser by telling you about Mr. Park's wifeー"

"You fucking did!" I cursed, causing them to flinch and kept their heads low again. I gripped my hair in frustration, tears messing my face, "If you only told me earlier, I wouldn't have to go through this!" I stated.

Mina sniffed as much as she isn't crying, "We did it for you Hwayoung, we didn't want to hurt you."

I scoffed, looking up at them and didn't care that I am looking messy as fuck, "Well. As much as I appreciate you for 'caring' for me, you should've be honest! Instead of worsening my situation like this!"

All of them stayed silent, "You know what? I am tired of everything. First, Mr. Park. Second, all of you." I wiped my tears away, "Who's next huh? What's next? Is there something else y'all are keeping from me?"

They shook their heads at the same time, "We're sorry Hwayoung..." I heard Mina mumble.

I couldn't help but to scoff again in disbelief, "I am genuinely disappointed, not just at y'all but myself." I stated, "But do note this." Everyone looked up at me after hearing my words, waiting for me to continue.

"As much as he's married, nothing can stop me from loving him. I won't stop and I'll never." I corrected, soon walking away with my shoulder lightly bumping against Mina's.

Sensing them turn around, "Hwayoung..." I heard Mina mumble but before she or they can say anything further, I walked out of the rooftop and slammed the door shut.

Walking down the stairs, I finally letted out the tears that were endlessly desperate to come out of my eyes.

What do you think I'll face next, huh?

• Jimin's P.O.V •
an hour later

V •an hour later