10

• Author's P.O.V •
few hours later

"Hwayoung?" Someone spoke up behind her, causing Hwayoung to shift her gaze away from the coffee she's making.

A smile carved on Hwayoung's lips as soon as she saw who it was, "Mina! I missed y-" "Where have you been these days?" Mina suddenly interrupted her.

Her eyes slowly grew wide as she placed the spoon down, "Sorry, I've been really busy..." A sigh left Mina's mouth, "Hwayoung, I am not worried because we're distant from each other, but I am worried that..." She suddenly paused her words.

"That...?" Hwayoung looked up at her, waiting for her to continue.

"I don't want to you to get hurt because of Mr. Park." Mina exhaled out, Hwayoung's eyes widening from her words. "W-What do you mean?"

Mina pressed her lips and looked down.

She's even calling him by his own name now...

"What do you mean about Jimin hurting me?" She repeats.

A sigh left her mouth, not wanting to say anything further to Hwayoung, "You won't understand Hwayoung. Just... Just avoid Jimin, unless if it's about business and everything will be fin-"

"Avoid him? Mina, you are the one who can't understand me, if you know I love him then why would you say this?" Hwayoung suddenly bursts out.

"Hwayoung... I am not telling you this because-" "No. If you want me to avoid him, I won't. I love him with all my heart." Hwayoung cut her off again.

Her words cause Mina to just let out a sigh, "If that's what you say so... I guess." She mumbled and turned around, about to walk away.

But suddenly, "You like him too, don't you?"

Mina instantly stopped on her tracks, turning around to Hwayoung's direction and gives her a disappointing look, "What the hell are you talking about Hwayoung?"

Sarcastically chuckling, she crossed her arms, "You are telling me to avoid him because you have feelings for him as well, don't you?" Hwayoung scoffed.

"What the hell are you talking about Hwayoung? This is hilariou-"

"You know what, I don't want to talk to you Mina. I thought you can be someone who'll understand me throughout but I'm wrong, I never thought you can be like this." Hwayoung bursted out.

A scoff escaped Mina's mouth, "I should be telling you this Hwayoung. You don't know anything, that's why I don't want you getting hurt. But if it's what you want, don't come at me crying once you find out about the truth."

Hwayoung's heart began to race, each of the words Mina uttered causing her adrenaline to surge, feeling increasingly anxious.

Acting unaffected, she just shrugged her shoulders and took her coffee, "I'm cutting contacts with you. I don't care about what's that so-called 'truth' from Mr. Park, just leave me out of this." That's all what Hwayoung said before leaving the small cabin, purposely bumping onto Mina's shoulder.

Mina inhaled her breath as her hand slowly balled into a fist, "You should be the one staying out from Y/N and Jimin's relationship. You can cause things between them, but you'll be the one who ends up getting hurt anyway..."