43

• Still Y/N's P.O.V •
3 days later

I was busily working on the paperworks I had to accomplish this morning, I rushed to work today while my husband chose to stay at home and relax for longer

Right now, I'm in my office. Frustration grows in my face as I struggled to open the file where I kept the rest of my documents.

My gaze shifts to Hwayoung's figure who was concentrated on arranging some files in the cabinet. I breathed out in exhaustion as my lips slowly began to crave for something strong and bitter.

Coffee.

I hesitatingly glanced up at Hwayoung who's in front of my desk, "Hey, um. Can you make me a cup of coffee? I really need it right now." I softly asked. I kept my eyes on the monitor I was typing on.

With an unexpected surprise on Hwayoung's face; for some reason, my words caught her off guard. She turned her head to direction, staring at me, "What?"

I looked up at her, "Huh?" I confusingly mumbled, "I said, can you make me a cup of coffee? Please?" I repeated, maintaining my respectful tone.

Hwayoung slowly stands up as her eyebrows narrowed in annoyance, and she looked at me sternly while questioning, "Who are you to tell me that?"

My fingers frozen still on the keyboard, my mind froze in place. I slowly managed to process the words what the assistant spoke. Then I slowly turned my head back towards Hwayoung. "E-Excuse me?"

Hwayoung stands up, "You heard me."

Once more, I was surprised. Even though I'm a lady of means, I wasn't upset because I think I'm above everyone else and no one should disrespect me. I was just confused about why I was receiving such disrespect, despite my innocent presence.

Hwayoung just looked at me as I remained silent. With a scoff, she then turned her back on me before she made a move to leave.

Without any hesitation, I got up forcefully from my seat and stated, "I apologize, but I do not accept this attitude within my office."

Upon hearing my words, Hwayoung immediately stopped moving. I saw her clenching her fists, not turning her body towards me, "And in this building." I added.

"You are no one to tell me what to do."

She took me again by surprise.

Alright, she's done it thrice.

As much as I can, I held back my anger. Breathing out, "Okay, listen. I just need you to make me a cup of coffee, what's so hard to understand about that?" I pleaded.