39

• Still Author's P.O.V •
an hour later

"Love, wake up." I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself on the couch with Jimin slightly shaking my shoulders. I sat up, clueless, "What, what happened?"

"I have a meeting right now, do you want to come with me?" Jimin asked, his fingers reaching to remove a random dirt on my hair.

I yawned, slowly rubbing my eyes until I felt hands stopping me from doing so. "I told you to stop rubbing your eyes like that." Jimin calmly scolded me, putting my hands down.

I didn't have any choice so I just nodded my head, agreeing to go with him to the meeting. Jimin received my signal and kissed my forehead, "You fix yourself first, I'll go meet up with Mina to check the monitoring. Or do you want me to wait for you?" He stared at me.

I slowly shook my head, still zoned out after my sleep, "No. It's okay, you can go ahead."

Jimin nodded, "I love you." He mumbled, kissing my forehead for the last time before leaving the office.

•••

"Shit, how do I even fix this

"Shit, how do I even fix this." Mina cursed under her breath, suffering on connecting the projector.

The room's door suddenly open, catching Mina's attention as she slowly stood straight after recognizing who the person was.

Hwayoung.

Both of them stood there, having dumbfounded looks written on their faces until Mina just awkwardly broke the eye-contact, going back on fixing the projector.

Hwayoung held tight on the files she brought that were needed for the meeting, she cleared her throat to say something but it didn't last long when the door got slammed open by bodyguards.

"Good morning."

Mina immediately stood straight after familiarizing the voice in just a matter of second, bowing °90 while letting go of the electrical wires, "Good morning, Mr. Park." She greeted.

On the other hand, Hwayoung didn't move an inch but slightly bowed. Catching Jimin's attention, he didn't react to anything but decided to put a smile on his face, "Um, so... How's the projector doing? Ms. Myoui?"

Out of nowhere, Mina randomly choked on the air after hearing her name being called out by the boss, "I-I... Um, I think it's... Uh." She stuttered, not knowing how to explain.

Hwayoung just stood there, watching Mina have difficulties on managing her words. She narrowed her eyes as she did slowly realize.

That Mina also used to have a crush on Park Jimin.

Jimin raised his palm with a smile, gesturing Mina that it's completely alright as he eyed one of his guards to help her.