31

• Still Author's P.O.V •

Mina stayed on her spot, unable to move an inch while her group on the other hand, was speechless as well.

Mina's world stopped when she saw Y/N walking towards her direction, two of her guards following right behind her until she stopped in her tracks, "Hi." Y/N shot her a genuine smile.

Breath hitching, Mina inhaled her breath before bowing, "GーGood morning." She awkwardly greeted.

Y/N was barely feeling odd from Mina's behaviour, she turned her head over her shoulder to her guards' direction, gesturing them to give her privacy for a while as they did in respect.

Y/N looked back up at Mina before smiling at her friends who are still in complete shock right behind her, "May you... Perhaps, kindly give us privacy for a while?" She smiled.

"She's so polite." Xiumin whispered at Jackson, him nodding his head in agreement from his words.

"OーOh, yes yes yes. We'll leave, have a nice day!" Nancy nervously laughed before walking away, she and Tzuyu dragging the two boys with them.

Mina stayed silent, letting her thoughts fuck up with her head.

Until Y/N spoke up, "I'm home." She smiled widely, shrugging her shoulders while opening her arms wide.

Looking up, Mina slowly smiled back at her as her eyes landed on Y/N's arms that are opened wide, realizing she's initiating for a hug.

Mina bit her innerーcheek, preventing herself from smiling then walked forward, pulling Y/N in for a hug which she gladly accepted back.

"Welcome back." Mina smiled, both of them still hugging each other until Y/N broke the hug.

"Well, yeah." She giggled, "It was kinda exhausting in Daegu, the brands that I am sponsoring are mostly in their platform."

Mina smiled, finally deciding to shrug her thoughts off and focus on someone whom she missed, "You did a good work, I'm proud of you Secretary Kim." She chuckled, Y/N getting takenーaback from the nickname which caused her to burst out laughing as soon as she realized.

"Excuse me, I am no longer Secretary Kim. In can be a Park but I'm a wife now." Y/N sarcastically rolled her eyes, their usual bonding slowly rising and acted like there were no employees surrounding them.

"How is... he?" Y/N softly asked.

Mina stood there, not needing to process what she meant by that and immediately responded, "Still workaholic, I don't even know how it feels like to handle 5 companies in a row."

Y/N smiled, "He's not doing anything fishy behind me, is he?" She suddenly asked.

The question resulted Mina to stand there, confused. Until her thoughts wandered towards about Hwayoung, her heartbeat anxiously increasing as her palms started to sweat.

Nobody told her about... them, right?

Mina awkwardly gulped the lump on her throat before looking back up at Y/N who's patiently waiting to get answered, "He's... He's all right. You don't need to worry, you have the loyal husband you deserve." She shot her a reassuring smile, hoping she won't sense something which will definitely lead to bad influence.

Y/N happily smiled, "It's not that I don't trust him, sometimes there are just some obstacles I might face in our marriage which I am... definitely afraid of." She shrugged her shoulders, still showing the genuine emotion of her's.

Mina smiled, placing her palm on Y/N's bare shoulder before giving it a pat, "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. Maybe if it will, I'll be here for you for advices, no matter what." She smiled, Y/N genuinely returning the smile back.