40

⚠️ | SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

• Jimin's P.O.V •
an hour later

I stepped inside the bedroom, shut the door and locked it

I stepped inside the bedroom, shut the door and locked it. Sliding off my blazer, I hung it on the rack before walking towards my closet to prepare for a shower.

As I was busy going through my stuffs, there was a knock heard on the door.

Wondering who could it be, I did recall there was nobody in the mansion except for the security guards and caretakers.

I stood up and walked towards my door. Opening it, my eyes widened after seeing who the person is, "Mom? What are you doing here?" I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ah Jiminーah, it's so nice to see you. May I come in?" She asks, I just nodded my head and let her step inside the bedroom. I closed the door behind me as Mom sat on the bed, "What gets you here Ma?"

"I actually wanted to talk about something." She says while staring at her nails.

I stood still in front of her, clueless if something ran down on my business. "Don't worry, your company is stable and it will always be." She said that as if like she could read my mind.

"What is it then, Mom?"

"Sit here." She pats on the mattress, gesturing me to sit beside her.

I did what she said, remained silent until my Mother says something. "I heard that Hwayoung has feelings for you, is that true?"

I froze on my spot, my Mother could hint on how I was completely taken-aback from her question.

Well, that was unexpected.

I cleared my dry throat, "Um... Where did you get that, Mom?"

"I just want you to answer, either yes or no."

I bit my inner cheek, hesitating while my Mother just stares at me, waiting for my response.

She could tell I was struggling to find an answer since I knew she'd ask for an explanation, "M'kay fine, I already know the answer here. But may I ask how it happened and why?" Mom crossed her arms.

I kissed my inner teeth, unable to make eye-contact with her, "I... I have no idea either, Mom. I was completely unaware of her romantic feelings towards me and-"

"Does Y/N know about this?"

My heart skipped a beat after hearing the mention of her name. Knowing how much our marriage was almost risked 'cause of her — Hwayoung.