33

• Mina's P.O.V •

"Hey Mina." I heard my name being called out, I immediately darted my head up, only to see Tzuyu standing with a smile while having a stack of papers in her hands.

Returning the smile, I motioned her to put the papers on my desk and she did, "What brings you here today?" Tzuyu chuckled, "Nancy just ordered me to forward these to you, since she doesn't know how to have access in the USB."

I hummed, nodding my head while examining the papers, "I see. I can deal with them then, don't worry." I said, still examining the papers.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps running to our direction. And just from the loud pants and mental bickering, Tzuyu and I already knew it was no other than Jackson and Xiumin.

Stopping in my cabin, both of them panted right in front of us. "What now you two?" Tzuyu tilted her head.

Jackson wiped his sweats away from exhaustion, "We... We have something to spill." Both of them continued to pant loudly.

Xiumin unknowingly started to look around, "Aight, thank God Nancy ain't here or else she'll throw a tantrum sooner or later." He breathed out.

I stared at them, "What is it you're gonna spill?"

"It's about Ms. Y/N." Jackson quickly responded, Xiumin nodding his head as both of them didn't stop on catching their oxygen.

"Calm yourself down at least, before you explain." Tzuyu sarcastically rolled er eyes.

I chuckled, watching them collect their oxygen back as after a few moments later, they finally calmed theirselves down.

"Alright, so what about Ms. Y/N?" Tzuyu rested her body against the counter.

Xiumin breathed out, "Actually... While Jack and I were wandering around the ground floor, we accidentally eavesdropped to Ms. Y/N and some employees." He scratched the back of his neck.

I gasped, "You what?" The two opened their mouths to defend themselves but I immediately smacked their heads, "Idiots! Mr. Park already told us to not stalk her privacy!" I whisperーyelled.

Jackson shook his head, "No, it's not that way!" He panicked, "We didn't mean to eavesdrop, really. But we couldn't help but to as soon as we sawー" He quickly stopped his words, realizing what he's going to say.

I joined my eyebrows together, sensing something suspicious. I raised my eyebrow, Tzuyu and I waiting for the continuation.

Xiumin nudged Jackson by the shoulder, noticing he's been hesitating for a bit long.

Scratching the back of his neck, he sighed, "Hwayoung."

My eyes and so are Tzuyu's widened, my jaw dropping at the same time which caused me to immediately stand up from my seat. "What... What do you mean?"

"WーWell... You know Mr. Hyunsoo? He actually asked Hwayoung to..." Xiumin cleared his throat, "Guide Ms. Y/N to Mr. Park's office."

I stood there in complete shock, my body getting stiff, "Ms. Y/N kept pleading that there's no need to since she can do it by herself, but Mr. Hyunsoo insisted. So yeah." He shrugged his shoulders.