3

• Still Hwayoung's P.O.V •

"You're accepted. Welcome to my company, Ms. Choi."

"And I am your boss. Jimin, Park Jimin. Call me Mr. Park."

That's what I heard after he finally gave me the permission to leave his office, which I did.

I stepped out of his office and closed the door, Mina appearing in front of me right away, "How was it...?!"

I jumped from her sudden appearance, "Oh my gosh! You scared me!" I exclaimed while Mina was waiting for me to answer her question.

"Hmmm... Yeah, he accepted me. But still, he's not sure to himself that may need me 24/7."

Mina nodded her head, understanding my statement, "Mhm... And about the uniform, you will have a different one from all of us ordinary employees. I'm the treasurer of this company yet my uniform doesn't make that much difference. As I said, your uniform will be likely different compared to our's." She stated.

"Also, I'll guide you to your office for now, to start your work. I can just pop up in your office in no time." Mina chuckled.

I smiled at her, "I'm really happy of you guiding me Mina. I appreciate it, really."

Mina returned my smile and patted my shoulder, "It's nothing, I'm always here to help." She replied and fixed her uniform, "Lemme guide you to your office now, shall we?" She offered me her arm as I laughed from her behaviour before nodding my head, intertwining our arms together and walked away.

I gotta admit, I feel so comfortable in here.

A new job.

A new friend.

And... A hot boss.

•••

I gripped my hair in frustration, acting like I've been in this job for years but it's just so damn hard and stressful, "God, how am I supposed to arrange these by just using a venn diagram?" I whispered to myself

Yeah it's been 3 hours ever since Mina guided me to my new office and taught me my whole time service for the job.

I looked up at the clock, glancing it minute by minute.

I placed my pen down and sighed heavily, "Wahhh... I never thought this job can be harder than my previous one." I mumbled, feeling regret filling me up about registering in this job all of a sudden.

I mentally slapped myself after realization hit my head, "No, no Hwayoung. Forget about it, Mr. Lee isn't worth your time anyway." I blabbed to myself.